ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Switching from standard service to priority/premium service

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nateymac
Newly Registered

Switching from standard service to priority/premium service

Post by nateymac » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:15 pm

All,

Please help!

I submitted my Tier 2 General extension visa application five weeks ago, and completed my BRP enrolment when I received my letter. This was via the standard postal service.

I need to travel abroad next week and am trying to upgrade my application to the priority service or premium service in order to get my passport back so that I can travel but there are no numbers to call and the priority service centre is not responding to my emails. I was successful in being allowed to apply for the priority service but I can't submit any of my documents (e.g. passport and BRP) because they are already with UKVI.

What do I do? Has anyone been in this situation before? I will pay whatever I need to and travel wherever I need to to get this done.

PLEASE HELP!

Nate

msy2016
Newly Registered

Re: Switching from standard service to priority/premium serv

Post by msy2016 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:57 pm

For switching to priority service you would need to email to the below email address
Prioritypostalrequests@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
You would need to provide the passport ,name , application reference number etc.
As far as i understand you would need to fill in another payment form (not application) and also pay the differential fee.

rajasoty
Newly Registered

Re: Switching from standard service to priority/premium serv

Post by rajasoty » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:17 am

nateymac wrote:All,

Please help!

I submitted my Tier 2 General extension visa application five weeks ago, and completed my BRP enrolment when I received my letter. This was via the standard postal service.

I need to travel abroad next week and am trying to upgrade my application to the priority service or premium service in order to get my passport back so that I can travel but there are no numbers to call and the priority service centre is not responding to my emails. I was successful in being allowed to apply for the priority service but I can't submit any of my documents (e.g. passport and BRP) because they are already with UKVI.

What do I do? Has anyone been in this situation before? I will pay whatever I need to and travel wherever I need to to get this done.

PLEASE HELP!

Nate
Have you managed to switch your service from standard to priority?