ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T2G application after 12 month cooling off period

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

linuschoi
Newly Registered

T2G application after 12 month cooling off period

Post by linuschoi » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:10 pm

Hi There,

I'm in the middle of filling online application for T2G and faced to some tricky part that I don't know what to answer or mention. My last T2G application in 2014 was refused due to the one-year cooling off period constraint since I had "leave to remain" in March 2014.
At the time, I was granted leave to remain as a T2 migrant until 2016 but curtailed to May 2015 so I left UK on 1st of April and now it has passed 1.5 year, which is "my cooling off period" is over and of course I've got already "CoS" from my sponsor.

Under my situation, what should I answer following questions?

Have you been deported, removed or otherwise required to leave any country including the UK in the last 10 years?

Have you ever voluntarily elected to depart the UK?

I was trying to search this forum first to avoid asking the same question and found a similar one but I'm not clear yet :

http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... d#p1363550

I'd be grateful if someone could help me answer those.

Thanks in advance for your help.

gag285
Member of Standing
India

Re: T2G application after 12 month cooling off period

Post by gag285 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:38 am

linuschoi wrote:Have you been deported, removed or otherwise required to leave any country including the UK in the last 10 years?

Have you ever voluntarily elected to depart the UK?
No to both. The above applies where you broke immigration law e.g. by overstaying

linuschoi
Newly Registered

Re: T2G application after 12 month cooling off period

Post by linuschoi » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:59 am

Thanks indeed for your answer, gag285!
Cheers,