ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Settlement "Wife" UK Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

melissaica
Newly Registered

Settlement "Wife" UK Visa

Post by melissaica » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:38 am

Hi All!

I'm newbie here, and I just want to ask is there any of you recently applied for Settlement Spouse Visa from South East Asian Country especially Indonesia.

It has been 3 weeks since my Biometric Taken Date yet last time I emailed them on Friday, 16th September UKVI replied my email with "your application has not yet been assessed by ECO". just if there anyone knows about the process, how it usually take until the visa done, although I know it will take within 60 days, I hope it will be sooner than that.

Cheers!
Melisa

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Settlement "Wife" UK Visa

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:31 pm

It can take a few weeks and sometimes even longer than 60 days. You will need to be patient.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Kiwelshi
Newly Registered

Re: Settlement "Wife" UK Visa

Post by Kiwelshi » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:08 pm

I applied in August from New Zealand for a spouse visa. It had to get sent from Auckland, NZ to Manila in the Philippines for processing. We paid for the premium service and had everything back within 3 weeks. I sent email enquiries and got a generic response each time and had mixed updates when I called the tracking/status update line directly. As long as all your documents are in order all you can do is wait which believe me is the hardest part. Good luck