ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 entrepreneur extension - Few questions

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Zaidat
Newly Registered

Tier 1 entrepreneur extension - Few questions

Post by Zaidat » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:39 pm

Hello everyone,

I am applying for Tier 1 entrepreneur extension next month, and would be very grateful if you can help me with the following short questions:

- I do have the (HMRC CT41G), in this case, do I also need to send CT600 or CT20 or CT41G is enough?

- Do I need to send the recent Insurance certificate (employer and public) only or all certificates which cover the whole periods?

- Do I need to send the recent Business Bank statement only, which is for a period of one month? Or I need to send more?

- Do I need to send any Employment contacts?

Thank you very much for your help in advance,

Zaid

raj.m
Mood:
India

Re: Tier 1 entrepreneur extension - Few questions

Post by raj.m » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:28 am

Zaidat wrote:Hello everyone,

I am applying for Tier 1 entrepreneur extension next month, and would be very grateful if you can help me with the following short questions:

- I do have the (HMRC CT41G), in this case, do I also need to send CT600 or CT20 or CT41G is enough?

- Do I need to send the recent Insurance certificate (employer and public) only or all certificates which cover the whole periods?

- Do I need to send the recent Business Bank statement only, which is for a period of one month? Or I need to send more?

Zaid
1. You're better off sending them all.

2. Sending insurance certificate isn't a requirement. I didn't send mine. My extension was successful.

3. You need to send a recent business bank statement or a letter from your bank to prove that it is a UK business. You don't need to send any other business bank statements IF you invested in your company by way of share capital. If it was a director loan, there is a requirement to send bank statements. Please seek advice on that from another member or go through the policy guidance if that's the case.

4. Not required.

babaty2k02
Member of Standing
Nigeria

Post by babaty2k02 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:12 am

raj.m wrote:

2. Sending insurance certificate isn't a requirement. I didn't send mine. My extension was successful.

3. You need to send a recent business bank statement or a letter from your bank to prove that it is a UK business. You don't need to send any other business bank statements IF you invested in your company by way of share capital. If it was a director loan, there is a requirement to send bank statements. Please seek advice on that from another member or go through the policy guidance if that's the case.

@ raj.m, in case of share capital investment, what specific documents required to show investments? Thank you

4. Not required.

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:15 am

raj.m wrote:
Zaidat wrote:Hello everyone,

Zaid

4. Not required.
Raj.m is correct and you can follow his suggestion, however you can send additional document just to be on safe side such as contracts.

babaty2k02
Member of Standing
Nigeria

Post by babaty2k02 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:42 am

@Raj.m, in case of share capital investment, what specific documents required to show investments? Thank you

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:00 am

babaty2k02 wrote:@Raj.m, in case of share capital investment, what specific documents required to show investments? Thank you
Please do NOT hijack someone else's thread for your questions. Start your own topic if you have questions or search the forum. Most these generic questions have been answered many many times before on the forum
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

babaty2k02
Member of Standing
Nigeria

Post by babaty2k02 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:18 am

zimba88 wrote:
babaty2k02 wrote:@Raj.m, in case of share capital investment, what specific documents required to show investments? Thank you
Please do NOT hijack someone else's thread for your questions. Start your own topic if you have questions or search the forum. Most these generic questions have been answered many many times before on the forum
Thank you for the notice. Its not an hijack as you called it....and it was actually directed to Raj.m, who had made comment in this thread.

Thank you again.

Zaidat
Newly Registered

Post by Zaidat » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:15 pm

Thank you everyone for your help, much appreciated.

However,with regard the third point, please correct me If I am wrong;

I need to send one recent Business bank statement (for a period of 1 month) to show that it is a UK business.

AND the related Business bank statement that shows the bank transfer of the director loan ?
(I have invested as director loan)

am I correct here ?

Many thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:24 pm

Yes
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Zaidat
Newly Registered

Post by Zaidat » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:47 pm

zimba88 wrote:Yes

Thank you Zimba