ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Form AN help Payslips and P60s

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anjuman
Newly Registered

Form AN help Payslips and P60s

Post by anjuman » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:53 pm

Dear Forum members,

I am applying for BC and PP together via JCAP based upon 1 year on ILR and 5 years on tier 1.

I have question regarding 1.45 to 1.50 related with employment in form AN. From the guideline I have understood that I must provide details of all of my NI contributions made during my current and previous employments. I can support this in form of payslips, p60s or letter from emoployers.

Question 1:
I have no p60 for couple of years though have weekly wage slips covering that period. Do I have to submit all those (almost 2 years = 154 weeks) payslips?

Question 2:
As I am going to use local council service..are they going to make certified copies of each wage slip and would return the originals back?

Question 3:
Am I correct in assuming that...I have repeat the above process (submitting payslips if no P60 available) for every other year, if I could not find p60?

Thanking you,
regds

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Form AN help Payslips and P60s

Post by alterhase58 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:08 pm

This comes up like clockwork!
I would recommend letters from employers with from/to job dates and job title, if you can get them. Certainly shouldn't be a problem for larger employers.
Where you have P60 missing and can't get a letter use the payslip from the last week/month of the tax year - they will show cumulatives for the year.
NCS charge includes certified copies so you can keep your originals - including passport.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

anjuman
Newly Registered

Re: Form AN help Payslips and P60s

Post by anjuman » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:39 pm

@alterhase58 Many thanks for quick response.

kind regds