ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Father's visit visa refused

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

legalkhan
Pakistan

Father's visit visa refused

Post by legalkhan » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:25 pm

Respected forum members and moderators please throw some light on refusal of my father's visit visa (standard).

The reasons of refusal are given below.

1) You have stated that you intend to travel alone to the U.K 14 days for tourism and to visit your son and I have recognised the importance of family visit in accessing your application. You provide no supporting documents that demonstrate your son’s status in the U.K and it is not clear whether he is expecting you to visit him.

Answer: It was clearly mentioned that my father sole purpose is to tour the U.K specially London and if the time permits we may see each other and some other relatives but not necessarily. My father has completely sponsored himself and had bookings of hotel for those 14 days.

2)You have stated that you are self-employed retail business owner and that your total earning per year amounts to xxxxxxxx. You have stated that you receive an additional income of XXXX however the source of the income is no clear from the information you have provided.

Answert: An affidavit clearly shown the break down of all the incomes from business and properties duly confirmed and attested by solicitor was provided.

3) You have provided several affidavits regarding your business and property however the affidavits are produced and attested by officials without the need to produce any substantiating documents.

Answer: What else could be provided (The business is confirmed by Local business association)

4)You have provided a bank statement in your name in your name that shows multiple bank deposits to the account that far exceed your declared income.

Answer: Its business operating for the last 25 years one month the transaction can be more that the other. Its not a rocket science.

And at the end he is not satisfied with all the financial evidences that has been produced in support of application and questioned my father’s genuineness of visiting the U.K as tourist.

Answer: At the age of 68 years what else would he achieve here if not touring?

I would just love to know your opinions on the matter and tell me when can he apply again if he want??

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Obie
Ireland

Re: Father's visit visa refused

Post by Obie » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:03 am

He has the option of challenging the decision via judicial review on the basis that it is unreasonable or make a fresh application.

There is no restrictions on when a new application can be lodged.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

legalkhan
Pakistan

Post by legalkhan » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:53 pm

Thank you Obie for the reply, he has not been given right of judicial review or any appeal. Could you please suggest me what to do in this situation?

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:55 pm

legalkhan wrote:Thank you Obie for the reply, he has not been given right of judicial review or any appeal. Could you please suggest me what to do in this situation?
He does not need to be given right of JR. He can apply himself.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

legalkhan
Pakistan

Post by legalkhan » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:55 pm

Thank you so much Obie for your opinion, let me have a look what we can do and if needed further information, will get back to you.

Your help appreciated.

Thanks

Noetic
Member of Standing

Post by Noetic » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:01 pm

Would a simple letter from you inviting him remedy the situation?

shaaki.fabi

Post by shaaki.fabi » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:35 pm

legalkhan wrote:Thank you so much Obie for your opinion, let me have a look what we can do and if needed further information, will get back to you.

Your help appreciated.

Thanks
Aye khan remember to update us please . I am same situation looking to apply for JR .

gow_bala
Newly Registered
India

Post by gow_bala » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:39 pm

Hi

May i know if you filled any value against the 'Monthly income after tax' field because my mother is self employed and owns a business and the monthly income varies every month and i'm a bit confused as to what to fill and do i have to explain every credit transaction that has occurred over the past 6 months in her bank statements.

Thank you

siasatpk
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by siasatpk » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:38 pm

legalkhan wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:53 pm
Thank you Obie for the reply, he has not been given right of judicial review or any appeal. Could you please suggest me what to do in this situation?
hope you don't mind me asking a question,i want to your uk,my father is sending me/financially sponsoring me,i'm looking for specimen letters,one from my father stating he's sponsoring me from pakistan ,giving me money to cover all costs,second letter from me with details,can you help me with a letter from father,i'v typed one ,want to see if someone else puts it in better words

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:48 pm

siasatpk wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:38 pm
legalkhan wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:53 pm
hope you don't mind me asking a question,i want to your uk,my father is sending me/financially sponsoring me,i'm looking for specimen letters,one from my father stating he's sponsoring me from pakistan ,giving me money to cover all costs,second letter from me with details,can you help me with a letter from father,i'v typed one ,want to see if someone else puts it in better words
Please desist from tagging your question onto other members threads. It's no only unfair, it also causes confusion.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.