ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

biancos83
Newly Registered

Passport

Post by biancos83 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:39 pm

Hey guys,

my partnet hasn't got his passport to submit as it is with HO with a wrong application. He is NON-EEA national so he hasn't got ID card.

What other proof of identity can he submit instead?

Please help

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Passport

Post by Casa » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:04 pm

It would help if you could say what he is applying for. :?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

biancos83
Newly Registered

Re: Passport

Post by biancos83 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:00 pm

My husband is applying for EEA (FM) Residency card under Direct family member of EEA national

His working/holiday visa (current visa) will expire on 1st of November so we need to apply asap.
Unfortunately HO is taking their time with returning his passport (which we have sent with wrong application)