ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Visa extension

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Hassan Rasheed

Tier 1 Visa extension

Post by Hassan Rasheed » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:38 pm

Hi Dear All,
I have applied entrepreneur tier 1visa of investment of £200K.It paid around £25K corporation tax for last 2years.I completed all this visa extension points.
Only issue i fell I transfer £200K money after 2years from issuance of tier 1visa issue because i took over running establish business company.

I applied visa extension,Biometric done in end of june and i had my interview 1month ago.It was 1:30hrs.
Most of interview questions i answered properly and correct except one question.They ask me my 2 top customers name and their address.I give 1 customer name and address.I give 2nd customer name also But could't give their address.I notice interviewer surprise on it.

In this meantime my mother inlaw ill expired within 2 weeks and my wife could travel due my all family passport stuck at home office.I realise we paid big cost to come in UK.

Now days i am dispersedly waiting for passport and going panic,if someone from you can share your current experience in same category application and how long its takes now days, that might help me.

Thanks,
HN

businessmen aces
India

Re: Tier 1 Visa extension

Post by businessmen aces » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:58 pm

It can take upto 6 months sometimes even more for home office to make a decision when they decide to interview and do further investigations

buntyz

Post by buntyz » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:22 am

it totally depends upon your luck you can get it tomorrow or it can take months.so depends how desperate you are for passports you can ask HO for quick response but then there are more chances you will get refusal.

seasky
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by seasky » Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:01 pm

buntyz wrote:it totally depends upon your luck you can get it tomorrow or it can take months.so depends how desperate you are for passports you can ask HO for quick response but then there are more chances you will get refusal.
Why are there more chances you will get refusal?

Hassan Rasheed

Post by Hassan Rasheed » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:40 pm

Basically i transfer £200K money from personal account into my business account and purchase stocks and pay to my supplier.Basically Supplier is also our company in overseas,This money is return back in against of goods purchase from Overseas.
During interview ,Interviewer asked me where money invested ? I said i purchase stocks , interviewer reply supplier its your company i said yes but i have to pay them.This is point the HO might have concern but fact is all is 100% genuine. jam getting goods and paying invoices to all my suppliers.

Secondly money transferred £200K after 2years from visa issue because Business was already running and established since few years back.

I am positive and not expecting get refusal.But you know final authority is HO not me.
I submited all documents properly through solicitor and my interview was good.

I was worried about processing time,This is 15 weeks going now from date of application submited. I can see in this form many people application time around 16 weeks and more.

Any suggestion on my case.

HN