ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Use of 28 days grace period

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ronin

Urgent - RLMT-Job Advert Screenshot

Post by ronin » Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:39 pm

Hi all expertise,

My employer advertised job in two different websites including Universal Job Match. We have kept all screenshots of the adverts showing URL and other details. My question is:

1. Do we need to send screenshot of logged into job advert account showing how many applied/viewed, Originally posted, earliest expiration etc? or only screenshots of advert which general public can see will do?

Please please, your prompt response will be highly appreciated.

moonlight55
Diamond Member

Re: Urgent - RLMT-Job Advert Screenshot

Post by moonlight55 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:08 pm

You don't have to send anything with the application. It is employer's responsibility to keep the records with them. Home office will contact them directly for any relevant documentation proofs.

ronin

Re: Urgent - RLMT-Job Advert Screenshot

Post by ronin » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:56 pm

Thank you Moonlight55 for your reply.

I should've mentioned in my previous post about the HO request for further information. Employer submitted RCOS application via SMS for October allocation and HO asked for further supporting records, i.e. Job adverts, copies of passport, BRP, Employment contract, P60, Payslips etc.

Our HR thinks, screenshots of logged in account from Monster & Universal job match are relevant. I think we should send actual job adverts showing all details which general public can see. Logged in account shows 3 applied(I was told, none had relevant experience my employer is looking for), which may trigger HO suspicion not employing EEA applicant.

I think, screenshots which general public could see should be sent, HR wants to send logged in account screenshots.

Please help me what should be more appropriate and logical.

Many thanks.

ronin

Use of 28 days grace period

Post by ronin » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:57 pm

Hi All,

Let me explain my current situation,

1. My employer applied for a RCOS in August 2016 allocation.
2. It was rejected because agency (head hunter) made a mistake and didn't fulfill RMLT requirements.
3. Employer put the advert themselves on 30/08/2016 on Universal Jobmatch and Monster with a view to October 2016 RCOS allocation.
4. My visa expires on 10/10/2016 and my employer contacted with a immigration solicitor for advice.
5. Solicitor advised to use 28 grace period as RCOS allocation result will not be available within two weeks following allocation meeting on 11th.

My question below and will really appreciate your honest expert opinion:

a. Is it a good idea to overstay and use grace period, what are the possible consequences?
b. Is it possible to make an Tier 2 application without a RCOS number and request HO to hold the application for 2/3 weeks? How quick they can be in rejecting an invalid application?
c. Are there any other ways to get round this overstay situation?

Please help me with your wise opinion. I am just stressed, please put me out of this misery.

Many thanks.

Lovkum
Newly Registered

Re: Use of 28 days grace period

Post by Lovkum » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:20 pm

Hi Ronin,

What was your current situation.Have you received Cos. Did you applied..!!

Please advice I too on the same boat.

Thanks.

moonlight55
Diamond Member

Post by moonlight55 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:21 pm

ronin wrote: a. Is it a good idea to overstay and use grace period, what are the possible consequences?
You can apply within the grace period. However, as I understand, you will not get review option if it gets rejected.

b. Is it possible to make an Tier 2 application without a RCOS number and request HO to hold the application for 2/3 weeks? How quick they can be in rejecting an invalid application?
Honestly, I'm not sure. Maybe admin or someone with similar experience can respond.

c. Are there any other ways to get round this overstay situation?

Please help me with your wise opinion. I am just stressed, please put me out of this misery.

Many thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:28 pm

moonlight55 wrote:
ronin wrote:b. Is it possible to make an Tier 2 application without a RCOS number and request HO to hold the application for 2/3 weeks? How quick they can be in rejecting an invalid application?
Honestly, I'm not sure. Maybe admin or someone with similar experience can respond.
You cannot proceed with the online application if you do not have the CoS number, the form will NOT let you proceed to the next page if you leave a mandatory field blank. There is no way around this.
Many thanks.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ronin

Post by ronin » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:38 am

Thank you moonlight55 & CR001 for the clarification. Thanks a lot.