ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

visitor visa refusal

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

manuce

visitor visa refusal

Post by manuce » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:10 pm

Hi ,
We did some stupid mistake and now trying to find a solution so please help in this regard. Here is the scenario I will try to keep it short and to the point

Two application Made 1st August and 15th August

Person A (Sponsored by me) , applied 1st august got visa on time, Reason Pregnancy ,Contact number my wife in UK

Person B (Sponsored by themself),reason visiting, my contact number me in UK

Person A got the visa ( wife got call from eco regarding person a )
Person B waiting

person A was stamped 16th aug. and picked on 22aug .so i got call on 22aug asking me constantly all the question about person A who has already got the visa like How long they will stay I said 16 days (note this point please 16 days I said) , How many kids they have , their age , why are they coming ( I told them pregnancy is is the reason they are coming) . During this they never ask as single question about Person B(as person B call was expected to me as i have invited ). In the end I asked them if they are calling for person B or Person A as Person B has different reason. They said what's Person B's name name I told them and they said ok Thanks thats all I wanted to know. Please note again Person A has already got the visa on which this cross questioning marathon was done which I replied truthfully.

Some day passed......

Person B visa rejected (who was just visiting and no pregnancy reason )

Reason give :

Reason 1 :
you are coming for the reason of pregnancy(which is person A reason) , you stating in your application you are just visiting UK.

Reason 2:
You said you will be coming to UK for 60 days ,( Note I said 16days which they converted to 60 days) which is again wrong.

This clearly shows They were cross questioning person B and check the reason and everything. However they kept dialling the number which was on the person A application which was my wife number made me think it was for person A so I told them everything truthfully about person A as I was sponsoring.However since they never asked anything about Person B anything so I never told them anything if they had asked me I would have told them their reason as per their application truthfully offcourse.

What are my options now can sending any complain to UK home office department will work?(they have a complain department and details are given on their site. )

Reason 2 is totally wrong as if they were deaf enough to differ between 16 and 60 days

Reason 1 is again wrong as its not in line with Person B reason and it was more inline with person A reason who already got the visa and applied on different reason

You may ask why the hell we gave two reason for two different persons ,well Person A got a visa before also on pregnancy reason and stayed in Uk and went back in due time so they got the visa again.

Thanks,