ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA PR - Required Documents for children

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dukemax
Newly Registered

EEA PR - Required Documents for children

Post by dukemax » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:12 am

Hi, I'm preparing the application for DCPR for myself, my spouse and our child (EEA, aged 7, born abroad).

I have a big box full of documents that I can use for myself and my spouse as proof of residence and exercising treaty rights, but only a few for the child. He has been in the UK for the last 5 years without any significant gaps apart from the usual short holidays but the documents I have are only covering the period of the last 3.5-4 years (attendance letters from school and letters from GP and hospitals all covering the period between 2013 and today). Will these be enough for the purposes of the DCPR application or should I try and get some more, especially for 2011 & 2012 which is not covered by the documents I have? Also, are there any other types of documents that are accepted by HO for children?

Many thanks

noajthan

Re: EEA PR - Required Documents for children

Post by noajthan » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:13 am

Anything to show when child arrived in UK?
  • Doctor's registration;
    Vaccination records;
    Bank/savings account;
    Doctor/dentist/optician/clinic appointment details (cards);
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.