ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK NARIC or English TEST - FLR (M) Premium Service

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

london7733
Newly Registered

UK NARIC or English TEST - FLR (M) Premium Service

Post by london7733 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:13 pm

Hi All

We have booked for a premium service on 24th Oct for the extension of spouse visa. FLR (M)

Last bits of nervousness.

I have heard that the English level will rise to A2. My wife has a degree from Pakistan which was approved by UK NArIC in July 16 as level B2.

An immigration solicitor (friend) has yesterday advertised to also do an English TEst, so that HO does not complain.

Should I get my wife to do the English course as well.

Also this same guy has advised to attach 12 months payslips and bank statements.

IS it over cautious or should I submit more documents than asked?

Kind regards

Kas

WR1

Re: UK NARIC or English TEST - FLR (M) Premium Service

Post by WR1 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:10 pm

london7733 wrote:My wife has a degree from Pakistan which was approved by UK NArIC in July 16 as level B2.

An immigration solicitor (friend) has yesterday advertised to also do an English TEst, so that HO does not complain.

Should I get my wife to do the English course as well.
Why would HO complain?

If your wife already has a degree certified by UK NARIC, then that is sufficient. No need to do another English test. The degree certified by UK NARIC is one of 3 methods of satifying the English criteria. Doing another English test will leave your wallet £150 lighter and give no benefit (waste of money IMO).
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:09 pm

Also, if you are applying as employed under Category A, you only need the most recent 6 months payslips + the 6 months corresponding bank statements.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

london7733
Newly Registered

Post by london7733 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:27 am

Thank you all for replying.