ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (LR) PEO questions urgen HELP!!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jamestewart1
Newly Registered

SET (LR) PEO questions urgen HELP!!

Post by Jamestewart1 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:00 am

Hi,

completed 10 years and above

I have 2 Important questions to ask before my appointment this coming week.

IN section D. immigration History " what is your current immigration status in the UK?" when you have withdrawn your appeal from the court before the appointment?? what should i say here

section 4- docs
passport and immigration docs

. "your current passport or travel document. if you last entered the uk on a previous passport or travel doc, please provide this documents"
My Passports(expired) are with UKVI concerning the previous application. can i write underneath it that its with UKVI

. "your Biometrics residence Permit if you have issued with one since entering the Uk."
I have already sent it back to them ages ago should i write underneath with a pen Note: BRP sent back?!

Please i need your guidance in this urgently.

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: SET (LR) PEO questions urgen HELP!!

Post by Casa » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:56 am

It's very doubtful that your application will be accepted at the PSC due to the complexity of your case and the fact that the Home Office are holding your passport and this won't be available to the Case Worker during the appointment.

The official guidance on 7. When you can't use the service
someone whose case is complex because of personal circumstances

The PSC Case Workers don't have the level of authority to make a decision on any application which requires further verification.

The same checks will be carried out for a LR application.

Some members have requested their passport be sent to the PSC prior to the appointment, but you may have left it too late for this option.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Jamestewart1
Newly Registered

Re: SET (LR) PEO questions urgen HELP!!

Post by Jamestewart1 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:18 pm

Casa wrote:It's very doubtful that your application will be accepted at the PSC due to the complexity of your case and the fact that the Home Office are holding your passport and this won't be available to the Case Worker during the appointment.

The official guidance on 7. When you can't use the service
someone whose case is complex because of personal circumstances

The PSC Case Workers don't have the level of authority to make a decision on any application which requires further verification.

The same checks will be carried out for a LR application.

Some members have requested their passport be sent to the PSC prior to the appointment, but you may have left it too late for this option.

I've had spoken to individuals with similar cases last year when they did their applications.Unfortunately didn't ask them what they mentioned. Recently spoken to a guy who had similar situation and the peo in sheffield had granted him the visa, it arrived 3 days later for him.
It also depends on caseworkers? As i have been informed. Will update here what happened with me.
Any guidance prior if you may suggest?
Thanks