ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Flr(fp)first extension partner claiming public fund

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Thomas13
Newly Registered

Flr(fp)first extension partner claiming public fund

Post by Thomas13 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:14 am

I was granted flr (fp) 2.5 on basis of British partner and British child in 2014.My extension is due in November 2016 my wife is claiming housing benefit child tax credit council tax reduction and child benefit as she work part time I have recently lost my
job and unemployed All the benefits have our joint name but I have enquirey them they say my wife is main claimaint as British citizen and my name is there as couple .
IMMIGRATION HISTORY
(2005 arrive uk tourist overstay 2010 relationship started moved together applied 2010 flr(o)refused applied reconsideration pending till JUdicial review challenge 2013 refused again right of appeal court 2014 granted visa under D-lTRP 1.2 appended Fm 2.5 10 year route no resource public fund)

1.Will this effect my application for flr (fp) extension ?
2.Will this be counted as myself claiming public fund(brp say no public fund)?
3.Is my application straight forward for premium service I have all relevant documents bills etc?
4.my visa was granted after 2012 though applied on 2010 refused pending reconsideration till JR challenge 2013.
(A) did my applications would been decided on old rules as it was applied before 2012 or new rules ?
5. Has anybody with recent flr fp extension with partner claiming public fund share their experiences

Noor123
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Flr(fp)first extension partner claiming public fund

Post by Noor123 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:04 pm

Hello
I just read your post and it was from 2 years agao.. Can you please update your situation and did you get the extension after that... Please update me as i am in the same situation as yours...

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Flr(fp)first extension partner claiming public fund

Post by CR001 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:10 pm

Noor123 wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:04 pm
Hello
I just read your post and it was from 2 years agao.. Can you please update your situation and did you get the extension after that... Please update me as i am in the same situation as yours...
Kindly start your own topic with your circumstances and queries rather than digging up old topics and tagging on. The user in this topic has not logged into the forum for 2 years and is unlikely to respond.

See also point 12 in the forum rules FAQs (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.