ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Just arrived

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nsm2010

Just arrived

Post by nsm2010 » Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:29 pm

I just arrived in UK on HSMP visa. I want to know that what necessery registerations I supposed to make, like health etc, & Where to go for these registerations? I would appreciate any detailed explaination abut the topic.

nsm2010

vinny

Just arrived

Post by vinny » Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:44 am

See also The UK National Health Service.

You may search for a local GP and register with them.

See also Applying for a National Insurance number.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

rasinrdj

Post by rasinrdj » Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:45 am

good luck,
Can you please share your experience on the airport?

Thanks & Regards

nsm2010

Post by nsm2010 » Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:44 pm

It was quite easy and straight forward.
upon my turn immigration officer just asked about my occupation and then she wants me to go for health test at Terminal 3, but I mentioned her that I have my xray report and x-ray with me. She filled one form and send me to the nurse of health center to verify my reprort. It took only 2 minutes.
Nurse at Health center verified my xray report and stamped the form (given by immigration officer) and directed me to another immigration officer. It took hardly 3-minutes. and finally immigration officer stamped the entry stamp over HSMP visa. Thats it.

nsm2010