ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Extension Query

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jazz2007
Member of Standing

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Extension Query

Post by Jazz2007 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:20 pm

Dear Board Members,

I am a silent member of this forum and follow this Board regularly.I carefully follow senior Board members posts and replies especially Zimba88. I am also due for Toer 1 Ent 50k route extension next month and would post my List of docs before applying to take your advice.

I have a query from my friend who is due for filing his 3rd yr account on Tier 1 Ent Visa 50K Route.

They are two Business Partners and have a personal Joint account and Investing to Business Acvount since 3 years. If they going through Share Capital Investement What Evidence they must submit to Home Office to Claim Investment Points.As only 1 partner was Investing to Business account through Personal Joint Account and only his name appear on Business Account.

Senior Board Members please advice on this.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Extension Query

Post by zimba » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:32 pm

You logically cannot invest personally from a joint account. A joint account by definition is in control of two people. So HO accepts investment done from a joint account as investment from both. Just make sure the company accounts show the director's loan under both their names in accounts notes and provide joint account transaction statements to business bank account too.
HO does not demand a 50-50 investment or such. Money available to two people counts as investment from both
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Jazz2007
Member of Standing

Post by Jazz2007 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:14 pm

Thank you Zimba,

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:41 am

@zimba

If 2 persons are team members and directors of company.
one person invested 215 K (director loan)
2nd person invested just 15 K ( director loan)

Is there any problem ?coz we haven't invested 50/50

please advice ?