ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKM approval timeline US

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

VictoryHotel
inactive

UKM approval timeline US

Post by VictoryHotel » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:05 pm

I have applied for Citizenship by Descent with the assistance of a case manager. I am living in the USA. My biometric request letter was lost in junk mail so delayed. I am in week 8 of waiting to hear the result. Does anyone know the recent time frame for decision making on UKM? What are people's recent experiences with this process?

a_powers
United States of America

Re: UKM approval timeline US

Post by a_powers » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:29 pm

The thread below has some people who used UKM and UKF with timelines:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/britis ... 85782.html

Lincoln123
Newly Registered

Post by Lincoln123 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:51 pm

Thank you I have read these they are 2015 before USA biometrics were in place I was wondering what the UKM process looks like for 2016

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:09 pm

VictoryHotel wrote:I have applied for Citizenship by Descent with the assistance of a case manager. I am living in the USA. My biometric request letter was lost in junk mail so delayed. I am in week 8 of waiting to hear the result. Does anyone know the recent time frame for decision making on UKM? What are people's recent experiences with this process?
Why are you posting under two different user names? This is against forum T&Cs. Choose which one you wish to keep and the other will be disabled.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Lincoln123
Newly Registered

Post by Lincoln123 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:17 am

Thanks I was having difficulty with password so started a new account Apologies for the confusion I will stick with this account in future Again sorry for not following guidelines in forum