ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

change of interview location

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pinanksheth
Newly Registered

change of interview location

Post by pinanksheth » Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:22 am

Does it possible to change the interview location (from one country to another) after submitting the application?

thank you in advance

TRV

Post by TRV » Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:31 am

when did you apply and where and under what category? What nationality you are and where do you live now?

pinanksheth
Newly Registered

Post by pinanksheth » Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:37 pm

i have applied in month of october from Paris under SW. I am from india .

TRV

Post by TRV » Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:48 pm

I presume that you mean in Oct 2007 that you have applied. The processing time could be well over 3-4 years. You don't need to worry about interview location for atleast three years. At that time when you are asked for an interview, you can review your situation then and possibly ask for a change of place if you can't make it to Paris for interview. You never know what is going to happen in 3-4 years from now. Keep an open mind, the process of interview could even change in 3-4 years. If your documents are in order, most likely you don't get an interview call at all for visa approval.

Best of luck.

pinanksheth
Newly Registered

Post by pinanksheth » Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:49 pm

OK, thank you very much..

JAJ
Australia

Post by JAJ » Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:28 am

TRV wrote:I presume that you mean in Oct 2007 that you have applied. The processing time could be well over 3-4 years. You don't need to worry about interview location for atleast three years. At that time when you are asked for an interview, you can review your situation then and possibly ask for a change of place if you can't make it to Paris for interview.

I have my doubts that CIC Paris will arrange an "out of jurisdiction" interview.

pinanksheth
Newly Registered

Post by pinanksheth » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:27 pm

you mean it will be diffcult to change the interview location.
do you know where can i find more information about to change the interview location ?