ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payment in progress in Visa4UK

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

karthiktr

Payment in progress in Visa4UK

Post by karthiktr » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:14 pm

HI,

I applied tier 2 dependent for my daughter and i completed by paying the application and IHS fees. I received confirmation for both payments to my email. But in the website it says only IHS completed and Visa application says "payment in progress" after some time it dsiappeared.
I got an appointment on friday 14:45.

I dunno wat to do and if anyone faced similar issues please suggest me.

Regards,
Karthik

vpr_pandian
Newly Registered

Re: Payment in progress in Visa4UK

Post by vpr_pandian » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:33 pm

Hi Karthik,

I too have the same problem today. I have applied tier 2 dependent visa for my wife and my daughter. The IHS payment was success and the visa payment shows "Payment in progress". I have received the confirmation mail for the payments, but not the appointment confirmation email. After sometime, the status has been changed from "Payment in progress" to "Pay for Application". The "Book appointment" button is enabled now. I'm not sure, whether the appointment has been confirmed.

I called UKBA customer care, but they asked me to use different browser version (IE 8, 9 or 10, Firefox 25) for payments. I have tried paying the Visa fee again using Firefox 25 version, but now also, the status is showing as "Payment in Progress". Now, I have paid the visa fee twice.

Let me know if this has been resolved on your side. Also, Need advice from experts on this.

Regards,
Pandian

karthiktr

Post by karthiktr » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:51 pm

HI pandian,

even me too paid the visa fees twice and i think we may need to wait for another 24 hours i guess.

I dont know whether to attend the appointment on friday just by printing the payment confirmation email and i took the snap shot of appointment booking by printhing this?

Regards,
Karthik

vpr_pandian
Newly Registered

Post by vpr_pandian » Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:40 pm

Hi Kathik,

When i submit the application yesterday evening, i booked an appointment for tomorrow (20/10/2016). But till now, i haven't received the appointment confirmation email. The "Print Application" option also not enabled to take print out of the application form, which is mandatory document to submit.

I dont know what to do now. I have also sent an email from https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/ but no response yet.

Regards,
Pandian

williampereira0906
Newly Registered

Post by williampereira0906 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:46 pm

Same problem for me.

karthiktr

Post by karthiktr » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:03 pm

guys pls update me if you have anything different

vpr_pandian
Newly Registered

Post by vpr_pandian » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:39 pm

Hi Karthik & william,

I just checked and the payment button shows "View Payment" now. I just booked a new appointment time and print the application.

I need to contact customer care for the payment.

Try from your end.

Regards,
Pandian

vpr_pandian
Newly Registered

Post by vpr_pandian » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:30 pm

I have paid twice for one of the visa application due to some technical issue in Visa4UK site today. I have cancelled the appointment and requested for Visa fee refund before the appointment date. I have received an email confirmation both the time when i paid the Visa fee. Will i get both the Visa fees that i have paid for the application?

Regards,
Pandian