ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

A1 Language Requirement

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bwhope

A1 Language Requirement

Post by bwhope » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:48 am

Right for the spouse visa do me and my wife both need to show A1 Language capability. Im in the UK she is in Bangladesh and we want to get her to join me here. Is it just her who needs to show the A1 qualification. My English is good Ive lived here since I was 6 now old dont have a degree in English but have a ict hnd aswell as gcse and a level english grades at B

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: A1 Language Requirement

Post by seagul » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:37 am

If you don't mind but I guess your English too is not seeming good. :lol:
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: A1 Language Requirement

Post by Casa » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:01 am

bwhope wrote:Right for the spouse visa do me and my wife both need to show A1 Language capability. Im in the UK she is in Bangladesh and we want to get her to join me here. Is it just her who needs to show the A1 qualification. My English is good Ive lived here since I was 6 now old dont have a degree in English but have a ict hnd aswell as gcse and a level english grades at B
Please ignore seagul's post.

You don't need to take the A1 English test, this is only a requirement for your wife. Neither does anyone on this forum have the right to make a judgement on grammar.

Do make sure that your wife takes her test with an approved test provider. See the link below:

(Scroll down for Bangladesh)

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... entres.pdf
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.