ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Financial Requirement Which Category

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bwhope

Financial Requirement Which Category

Post by bwhope » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:35 am

I am a full time salaried employee, a director of a limited company and I have no shares in the company, there are 2 shareholders who I work for. The salary paid to me meets the minimum required income of £ 18600. My employer pays the PAYE & NI to HMRC for my salary.

I want to know if I can apply under category A with 6 months payslips and p60 or do I have to use f and provide tax returns of the company etc.

bwhope

Re: Financial Requirement Which Category

Post by bwhope » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:54 am

(a) The specified type of limited company is one in which:
(i) the person is a director of the company (or another company within the same group); and
(ii) shares are held (directly or indirectly) by the person, their partner or the following family members of the person or their partner: parent, grandparent, child, stepchild, grandchild, brother, sister, uncle, aunt, nephew, niece or first cousin; and
(iii) any remaining shares are held (directly or indirectly) by fewer than five other persons.

A(I) and A(iii) are true since im a director and there are only 2 shareholders, does this mean I need to provide evidence of
(b) All of the following must be provided:
(i) Company Tax Return CT600 (a copy or print-out) for the last full financial year and evidence this has been filed with HMRC, such as electronic or written acknowledgment from HMRC.
(ii) Evidence of registration with the Registrar of Companies at Companies House.
(iii) If the company is required to produce annual audited accounts, such accounts for the last full financial year.