ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cover letter for Spouse extension

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

innovation2000

Cover letter for Spouse extension

Post by innovation2000 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:31 pm

Dear All
One of my friend needs to apply extension of spouse visa next month.Can somebody help in drafting a cover letter especially the Paragraph of Immigration rules applied to extension of spouse leave to remain.
Many thanks for your help
Best Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Cover letter for Spouse extension

Post by CR001 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:05 am

A cover letter is not required. The form contains all the information that HO need. HO are also aware of the rules regarding spouse visa extension, no need to point them out.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

innovation2000

Post by innovation2000 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:47 am

Thanks CR001
We were just looking relevant paragraphs of Immigration rules which will be applied to decide the extension application.Just to make sure all the requirements are met.
Thanks for your time

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:50 am

You don't need a letter. The requirements that need to be met are clear and if your friend meet them for an extension, then nothing to worry about, i.e financial requirement and English language and adequate accommodation.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.