ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documentation Check for Spouse Visa Morroco

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mabs_c
Newly Registered

Documentation Check for Spouse Visa Morroco

Post by mabs_c » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:40 pm

Hi Guys,

My Spouse Visa has been refused once and I appealed on the case which was also rejected. Both Times I have used reputable lawyers but they were of no use clearly. They didn't care so I have decided that I am going to make a new application myself and wanted some information if anyone could guide from their experiences if I have got all the documents right that I should be submitting with the new application:

My Details:
  1. 1.UK Citizen - Born here (Parents from Bangladesh)
  • 2.Annual Salary £32,000
  • 3.Own a house (In my, Dad and Mum name)
Wife Details:
  • 1.Moroccan Citizen
  • 2.Does not Work
  • 3.Lives with Parents
Documents That I will be submitting:
  • 1.VAF4A Form
  • 2.Right Appendices that is applicable to us out of 6. (Not sure yet which one)
  • 3.Wife Passport
  • 4.Wife Passport Size Photo
  • 5.Wife TB certificate with Latest date
  • 6.Original Marriage certificate in arabic (translated in english and verified document)
  • 7.Valid IELTS test Certificate
  • 8.Sponsorship Undertaking Form SU07
  • Accommodation Details
  • 1. Land Registry documents(On my,Mum and Dad name)
  • 2. Council tax statements(On my,Mum and Dad name)
  • 3. Property inspection report - Latest Date
  • 4. Supporting letter from the Mum and Dad for wife NOC (Latest Date and Signed)
Sponsor Detail (Me her Husband):
  • 1. Latest 6 Months (Minimum) Original Bank statements
  • 2. Latest 6 Months (Minimum) Payslips
  • 3. P60
  • 4. Copy of UK Passport - Authenticated from Post office + Receipt from Post office + Form to get authentication
  • 5. Letter from me confirming that I am the sponsor + confirming the relationship + Wedding Photographs + Phone cards
  • 6. Evidence of Western Union Receipts before and after wedding.
  • 7. Letter from Employer confirming Job Role and Salary
Additional Optional Documentation:
  • Could Submit Saving Account with Balance of £30,000 on my name for more than a Year.
Only if I have to because I am not sure If I should attached the saving account.

I WILL APPRECIATE IF YOU COULD POINT OUT ABOUT THE ABOVE DOCUMENTS IF I SHOULD INCLUDE OR EXCLUDE ANY DOCUMENTS

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Documentation Check for Spouse Visa Morroco

Post by Casa » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:44 pm

mabs_c wrote:Hi Guys,

My Spouse Visa has been refused once and I appealed on the case which was also rejected. Both Times I have used reputable lawyers but they were of no use clearly. They didn't care so I have decided that I am going to make a new application myself and wanted some information if anyone could guide from their experiences if I have got all the documents right that I should be submitting with the new application:

My Details:
  1. 1.UK Citizen - Born here (Parents from Bangladesh)
  • 2.Annual Salary £32,000
  • 3.Own a house (In my, Dad and Mum name)
Wife Details:
  • 1.Moroccan Citizen
  • 2.Does not Work
  • 3.Lives with Parents
Documents That I will be submitting:
  • 1.VAF4A Form
  • 2.Right Appendices that is applicable to us out of 6. (Not sure yet which one)
Do you mean Appendix 2 financial?
  • 3.Wife Passport
  • 4.Wife Passport Size Photo
  • 5.Wife TB certificate with Latest date
  • 6.Original Marriage certificate in arabic (translated in english and verified document)
  • 7.Valid IELTS test Certificate
  • 8.Sponsorship Undertaking Form SU07
Not required

• Accommodation Details
  • 1. Land Registry documents(On my,Mum and Dad name)
  • 2. Council tax statements(On my,Mum and Dad name)
  • 3. Property inspection report - Latest Date
  • 4. Supporting letter from the Mum and Dad for wife NOC (Latest Date and Signed)
Sponsor Detail (Me her Husband):
  • 1. Latest 6 Months (Minimum) Original Bank statements
  • 2. Latest 6 Months (Minimum) Payslips
  • 3. P60
  • 4. Copy of UK Passport - Authenticated from Post office + Receipt from Post office + Form to get authentication
  • 5. Letter from me confirming that I am the sponsor + confirming the relationship + Wedding Photographs + Phone cards
  • 6. Evidence of Western Union Receipts before and after wedding.
  • 7. Letter from Employer confirming Job Role and Salary
Additional Optional Documentation:
  • Could Submit Saving Account with Balance of £30,000 on my name for more than a Year.
Not necessary if your income qualifies
Only if I have to because I am not sure If I should attached the saving account.

I WILL APPRECIATE IF YOU COULD POINT OUT ABOUT THE ABOVE DOCUMENTS IF I SHOULD INCLUDE OR EXCLUDE ANY DOCUMENTS
What were the reasons for the previous refusals?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

mabs_c
Newly Registered

Post by mabs_c » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:47 pm

Previous reason we're that my financial documentation so doesn't qualify the min requirements of £18,600 because my previous job role was £16k job + self employment but when I appealed against the decision I already had a new job with permanent contract of 32k which I submitted at the time of appeal.

mabs_c
Newly Registered

Post by mabs_c » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:50 pm

The appeal decision still got rejected because they mention something about the condition in which my documents original submitted were complete set and new documents were not considered in the appeal because it's not against the financial appendix fm-se. Meaning my new documents were not actually omitted from the original submitted documents

efar
Newly Registered

Post by efar » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:21 pm

Hi , I'm from morocco too I will apply for spouse visa , did your wife got the visa ?