ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Your valuable “Experience LetterFormatâ€

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Kalugampitiya

Your valuable “Experience LetterFormatâ€

Post by Kalugampitiya » Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:28 pm

Hi,
I would be really appreciated if you could post your “Experience Letter Formatâ€

hmm

Post by hmm » Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:02 pm

Here is what I did.
Bought an A4 ringbinder, 4 clear A4 pockets and some paper clips. Seperate the documents,clipthem together and put them into A4 pockets. Each pockets has a cover page, listing the documents that are inside.

Example:
*Label on ring binder: Applucant's name and full address
*Pocket 1
Completed ILR application, photographs and a cover letter(optional).
*Pocket 2
Evidence to show that my partner is present and settle in the UK.
(list the documents that are going to be in this pocket) her/his passport, driving licence, etc
*Pocket 3
Evidence of our finances
my 3 month bank statements, his/her 3 month pay slips, etc
*Pocket 4
Documents to show that we have been living together
kids birth certificate, electricitybill, council tax bill, etc, etc. This would be a long list. so need a bigger A4 pocket and a large clip.

COVER LETTER
...I have enclosed a completed ILR(state in full) form together with all the necessary documents to support my application. We have been living togethher as husband and wife in (address) since the day I came to England. We have a daughter/son together, was born on xx. explanation for any missing documents,etc.
We both have been working full time and manage very well without resourse to any public funds.
Should you wish to contact me or my wife/husband about my application, please don't hesitate to write to us on the above address ..... phone ,etc.

Hope that helps. Good luck.

Kalugampitiya

Post by Kalugampitiya » Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:21 pm

Thank you so much Hmm,Really appreciate.

Dear other experience people,
More inputs please, such as dependent over 18 who are studying in the Uni.
Query: do we need to submit P60’s as well?

Jamadar
Newly Registered

Post by Jamadar » Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:26 pm

This info has been really helpful, thank you as I will also be applying for ILR for my husband soon.

Just a quick query to Mmmm, I agree with your idea of having it in pockets but im confused between Pocket 2 and that last pocket.

To prove that my partner is settled in teh UK and documents we have been living togeather, would they come to togeather. If not then what sort of documents would relate to each of them. I know you have touched on them however is it possible to explain a little more.

Thanks

hmm

Post by hmm » Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:35 pm

forget to add life in the uk test certificate with the form.

I simply follow the order in section 9(page12) of the form. Read Note 4 on page 12, tells you the documents you need.
I put partners passport in separate pockets because in the last pocket there were lots of documents.