ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 enterpreneur employee requirement

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shwetabhatia
Newly Registered

Tier 1 enterpreneur employee requirement

Post by shwetabhatia » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:18 pm

HI,

I am having an extension in Mar 2017 but i want to know something about employee requirement actually I am having an 1 employee according to HO requirement at that time when i got enterpreneur visa who works 30 hours per week. But what happened when the wage rate was hike from 6.50 to 6.70 then my accountant by mistake generated the payslip according to £6.50 per hour for 6 months and i paid that to him. but when i came to know that then i paid that diffence in that month and mentioned in payslip as previous months balance so can anyone tell me that is that would be ok or do i need to hire another employee for few months to cover that time.

thanks

aby00156
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Re: Tier 1 enterpreneur employee requirement

Post by aby00156 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:22 pm

It should be OK as long as the rectified salary can be seen on the FPS and pay slips.
So verily, with every difficulty, there is relief.

shwetabhatia
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 enterpreneur employee requirement

Post by shwetabhatia » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:36 pm

Thanks aby