ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need an urgent advice please

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mschauhan

Need an urgent advice please

Post by mschauhan » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:42 am

Hello Eveyone,

I have already made my application to the home office for Naturalisation in August 2016.

While filing my Naturalisation Application form, i was advised by the Trinity College just to provide the number of the the B1 CEFR Level 5 certificate in support of my Knowledge of Language Requirements and they sent me an email as a prove (The print out of that email i duly sent with my docs to home office).

I had booked my NCS appointment and the Trintiy College guys told me that its gonna take a week to reach my home.

So I just filled out the certificate number in the application form with the supporting email of Trinity College. Someone just told me that i must provide the home office with the original CEFR LEVEL B1 certificate. Should i send the Original Certificate now with a covering letter Now ? I am really confused and need guidelines in this regard.

Kind Regards

Norah
Newly Registered

Re: Need an urgent advice please

Post by Norah » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:21 am

Hi,you need to provide documetary evidence,cert Nos and emails do not qualify as documentary evidence.These case workers in the home office don't have time to ring and find out.
Did you get acknowledgement of yr application?
If so use the ref no on it to send that document.
Did you find out abt yr cert,if it is enough to qualify you?If not you need to find out otherwise you might have to take that
exam.Good luck!

mschauhan

Re: Need an urgent advice please

Post by mschauhan » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:10 am

Thanks for the information.

Kind Regards