ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Waiting 12 months for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

arbaz
Newly Registered

Waiting 12 months for ILR

Post by arbaz » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:15 am

hello seniors need urgent help i applied for ilr last year november 2015 i have been interview in may 2016 after one year HO sent me refusal. they pointed out about of self earning and said this not genuine i paid all of my taxes upto date. they said the work i have for client their net profit is less than my invoice. now i have given admn review if some one can help me please.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Waiting 12 months for ILR

Post by CR001 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:13 am

What is the exact wording of the refusal (take out any personal identifiable information)?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

strada

Post by strada » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:29 pm

arbaz wrote:hello seniors need urgent help i applied for ilr last year november 2015 i have been interview in may 2016 after one year HO sent me refusal. they pointed out about of self earning and said this not genuine i paid all of my taxes upto date. they said the work i have for client their net profit is less than my invoice. now i have given admn review if some one can help me please.
Hi Arbaz,

Hope you are well?

Please what's the exact wording and what are the questions asked at the interview. Am interviewing soon any input will be most appreciated.

strada

Post by strada » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:31 am

Arbaz, please respond, being quiet doesn't help anyone

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:37 am

strada wrote:Arbaz, please respond, being quiet doesn't help anyone
Please don't pester for a reply. Arbaz will respond if and when he wants to.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.