ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cat A or Cat B, which one?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cosak
United Kingdom

Cat A or Cat B, which one?

Post by cosak » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:53 pm

hi

I have been working for the same employer for the past 5 years. I am on 39 hours contract basically.

I get paid weekly and every weeks wages are different. I work different hours every week, sometimes 43, 45, 50 0r 65ish...every week different hours and different wages... my every month's wages come up around £22000...

My wages are vary every week and i have been in the same employment for 5 years....

Please could someone tell me what category i qualify for??.... Category A or Category B???

Please please help me as i have read something on FM appendix and it's all confusing...Thanks

MobeenSaeed

Re: Cat A or Cat B, which one?

Post by MobeenSaeed » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:27 pm

cosak wrote:hi

I have been working for the same employer for the past 5 years. I am on 39 hours contract basically.

I get paid weekly and every weeks wages are different. I work different hours every week, sometimes 43, 45, 50 0r 65ish...every week different hours and different wages... my every month's wages come up around £22000...

My wages are vary every week and i have been in the same employment for 5 years....

Please could someone tell me what category i qualify for??.... Category A or Category B???

Please please help me as i have read something on FM appendix and it's all confusing...Thanks
You qualify for both categories. Though, personally, I would opt for category A because it's less paperwork, therefore, less hassle!

cosak
United Kingdom

Post by cosak » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:44 pm

thanks Mobeen

As I get paid weekly and the amount varies as well... I suppose I have to take 26 weeks prior to the date of application, divide them by 6 and then multiply by 12??...am I right please advice??

Also, I get my wageslip 17 days after I complete my working week... I intend to apply on 10th January...If i enclose the last wageslip of the week starting on 18th December...will it be alright?...i will enclose 26 wageslips going back....can i include more wageslips like 36 or something just in case???

Please advice...thanks a lot...Saeed Ahmad

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:57 pm

Stop starting new topics with each question you have. You have already been asked to stick to one topic, link below.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... l#p1415857
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.