ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Driving offence and simple caution (EEA PR)

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

NuNo1983
Newly Registered

Driving offence and simple caution (EEA PR)

Post by NuNo1983 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:47 am

Dear All,
I'm new to forum but I really need help regarding my application for EEA (PR). I have a question regarding the driving offence and simple caution. I have noticed that when you are applying online for PR you have to answer the question rfegarding your driving offences. Is this something new? I cannot see this on the paper version. I have received 3 points in July 2013 for speeding. Will this affect my application? On top of this I just want to add that I also have a simple caution after a big argument with my ex wife wich was issued to me in July 2012 so it is spent. I know I have to declare but will my application be refused because of these 2 situations? Thank you for all answers.

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Driving offence and simple caution (EEA PR)

Post by Casa » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:07 am

NuNo1983 wrote:Dear All,
I'm new to forum but I really need help regarding my application for EEA (PR). I have a question regarding the driving offence and simple caution. I have noticed that when you are applying online for PR you have to answer the question rfegarding your driving offences. Is this something new? I cannot see this on the paper version. I have received 3 points in July 2013 for speeding. Will this affect my application? On top of this I just want to add that I also have a simple caution after a big argument with my ex wife wich was issued to me in July 2012 so it is spent. I know I have to declare but will my application be refused because of these 2 situations? Thank you for all answers.
Answered in this thread http://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-ro ... l#p1416469
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.