ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR in what category i need to apply

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

haiksuresh
Member of Standing

ILR in what category i need to apply

Post by haiksuresh » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:27 am

Hi Gurus,
One of my friend was planning to apply ILR, He had below question.

I have Applied initial HSMP application in Sept 2006 , and got my HSMP approval letter in Nov 2007
( Under 28 years falling under HSMP Judicial review 5 years) No points needed for income under economically active criteria.
initial visa rejected Appeal made in 2007 to UK tribunal courts, Appeal allowed for EC on judicial review tribunal courts in 2010, got my visa Nov 2010 under HSMP Judicial review 5 yr stay. Arrived in UK for first extension where self employment using FLR HSMP form,later went for second extension with salaried employment only using Tier 1 general extension form got the extension with PBS points claimed 45 points on income now i am going for ILR , which section of set o to apply under Section A Tier1 or B under HSMP Judicial Review option and also is it better to go for same day or postal applicaition.

Could you please help him.

Regards,
Suresh

haiksuresh
Member of Standing

Re: ILR in what category i need to apply

Post by haiksuresh » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:19 am

Hi gurus,
Please help us on the above query.

Regards,
Suresh