ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (M) extension

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

musheer1812

FLR (M) extension

Post by musheer1812 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:19 am

HI Experts

I have 2 a couple of doubts please if possible can you advise

Question 1

This is for my wife she is a graduate in Computer science from University of Madras for her English requirement i have the letter from NARIC stating ( The level of English language for the above degree course is considered to meet the requirements of CEFR level C1 ) is this enough to meet the requirement for her visa extension.

Question 2

I have a PEO appointment booked and paid the NHS online then i cancelled the peo appointment , know when rebook do i have pay again for NHS ?? or i can use the old reference number .

Kind Regards,
Musheer

michali
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: FLR (M) extension

Post by michali » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:04 am

I am not sure. If you actually cancel the appointment I think you probably get reimbursed for everything including IHS (they say within four weeks) as long as you do it more than five days before. However, if you reschedule the appointment then you would not have to pay again. Hopefully someone else will confirm or correct this!

musheer1812

Re: FLR (M) extension

Post by musheer1812 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:21 pm

Anyone please can you answer question 1 ?

Kind Regards,
Musheer