ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Extension Refusal

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shaiderrn
Mood:
Pakistan

Tier 2 Extension Refusal

Post by shaiderrn » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:18 pm

I submitted my tier 2 extension on 14 April 2016, but then company license got revoked in May 2016, and my application was refused on 24 October 2016, during this big gap i was keep contacting home office regarding my application status and they kept saying its in still processing. Now they refused my application on 24th October stating i am eligible for Administrative review, the letter received to the company solicitor on 28th October and they passed it to me on 31st October 2016.
I was trying to find a new sponsor and i found a new sponsor who is willing to hire me, but then i received a detention letter IS96 on 4th November, issued on 29th october, stating me to report as i have no further application in pending.

Now my question is what are my chances of getting Tier 2 if i submit a fresh application with new sponsor, do i have to report them with no pending applications ? or should i visit them after submitting application ? Can i miss first reporting as i moved to a new house as well having mail redirection applied.

I am so much confused and stressed out, need help please, any suggestion will be highly appreciated

noajthan

Re: Tier 2 Extension Refusal

Post by noajthan » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:59 pm

New Tier 2 sponsor depends on satisfactory RLMT & etc.

In meantime don't avoid or dodge reporting - that can only lead to more difficulties.
Suggest make a Plan B too.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Djsuccess
Diamond Member
Nigeria

Post by Djsuccess » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:53 am

shaiderrn wrote:I submitted my tier 2 extension on 14 April 2016, but then company license got revoked in May 2016, and my application was refused on 24 October 2016, during this big gap i was keep contacting home office regarding my application status and they kept saying its in still processing. Now they refused my application on 24th October stating i am eligible for Administrative review, the letter received to the company solicitor on 28th October and they passed it to me on 31st October 2016.
I was trying to find a new sponsor and i found a new sponsor who is willing to hire me, but then i received a detention letter IS96 on 4th November, issued on 29th october, stating me to report as i have no further application in pending.

Now my question is what are my chances of getting Tier 2 if i submit a fresh application with new sponsor, do i have to report them with no pending applications ? or should i visit them after submitting application ? Can i miss first reporting as i moved to a new house as well having mail redirection applied.

I am so much confused and stressed out, need help please, any suggestion will be highly appreciated

Do you know why the licence was revoked?

The new company could sponsor you but with a proper RLMT and right salary for experienced worker.
I am not a lawyer and do not claim to be one. All my comments here are based on my opinions, experience and interpretation of the appropriate UKVI guidance documents and immigration rules.

shaiderrn
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by shaiderrn » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:44 pm

Well i have a COS ready from the different company who are asking me to visit them and get the COS and file the application but the problem is the timing mentioned in the IS96 is same as my appointment in the other company, i wouldnt take chance and go to the reporting and if i get detained, what i thought of is to get the cos and submit fresh new tier 2 application and then call them and let them know i have submitted my new application, the COS has satisfied the LMRT and salary threshold as well, and also the company is A rating to satisfy the maintenance funds requirement, but only problem is my IS96 Detention form says you are liable to be detained and you are not allowed to work or take benefits, so i dont know if i can apply for tier 2 application or not ?

shaiderrn
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by shaiderrn » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:47 pm

Djsuccess wrote:
shaiderrn wrote:I submitted my tier 2 extension on 14 April 2016, but then company license got revoked in May 2016, and my application was refused on 24 October 2016, during this big gap i was keep contacting home office regarding my application status and they kept saying its in still processing. Now they refused my application on 24th October stating i am eligible for Administrative review, the letter received to the company solicitor on 28th October and they passed it to me on 31st October 2016.

Do you know why the licence was revoked?

The new company could sponsor you but with a proper RLMT and right salary for experienced worker.

License was revoked because of improper documents at HR office and stupid HR did not submit right documents within allocated time period. the new company has done RLMT and salary for experienced worker but SOC code is different, i was Quality assurance manager in my previous job and now new job is of Business Analyst. Previous SOC was 1141 and new SOC is 2135

shaiderrn
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by shaiderrn » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:57 am

To be continued with my story...

I have submitted my tier 2 application today, does that mean i submitted as an Overstayer or in time ? because my previous tier 2 application was refused on 24th October and Letter received to the Solicitor (not to me ) on 28th October. And i applied for new tier 2 application on 8th November. Fulfilling all legal requirements ( RLMT + EXP SALARY + COS ) now if i applied as an Overstayer within 28 days i do not get the right of appeal and if i applied as in time application then i get right of appeal ? I had an option to go for Administrative review but i did not went to that option as previous employer license was revoked and have no license now. which was the main reason of refusal.

Now, my questions are

1) Does my continuity in UK for ILR affected during this whole process ?

2) if i am not wrong i would require another 13 to 14 months to be on tier 2 for ILR eligibility ( if i fullfil salary threshold ofcourse ), my immigration history are as follow

17th September 2011 - came as Masters student
31st January 2013 - Applied for Tier 2 General
17th April 2013 - Tier 2 Visa Granted
14th April 2016 - Tier 2 Visa expired
14th April 2016 - Tier 2 Extension applied
24th October 2016 - Visa refused due to license being revoked
8th November 2016 - New application tier 2 applied

If anyone can let me know if i am on continuity to be eligible for ILR or not ? :(

shaiderrn
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by shaiderrn » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:54 am

17th September 2011 - came as Masters student
24th November 2016 - Biometric finger scan letters received
26th November 2016 - Finger prints submitted
30th December 2016 - Tier 2 Visa granted letter received to my lawyer

I submitted GBP 600 for NHS, they have refunded me GBP 100 back in to my account. I did not receive the biometric card so i dont know how long my visa validity is for.

Will i be able to apply for ILR in 1.5 years time ?

jhonsmithcambs
Newly Registered

Post by jhonsmithcambs » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:41 am

shaiderrn wrote:17th September 2011 - came as Masters student
24th November 2016 - Biometric finger scan letters received
26th November 2016 - Finger prints submitted
30th December 2016 - Tier 2 Visa granted letter received to my lawyer

I submitted GBP 600 for NHS, they have refunded me GBP 100 back in to my account. I did not receive the biometric card so i dont know how long my visa validity is for.

Will i be able to apply for ILR in 1.5 years time ?
Hi Shaiderrn,

Congrats...

Please can you pass me the contact details of your Lawer as It is quite difficult find good lawer.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:44 am

jhonsmithcambs wrote:Hi Shaiderrn,

Congrats...

Please can you pass me the contact details of your Lawer as It is quite difficult find good lawer.
Members are not permitted to post solicitor details on the forum. Kindly also refrain from digging up older topics to tag onto.

As you have already applied, a solicitor can't do anything for you at this stage.

uk-tier-2-employer-sponsored-visas/in-c ... l#p1516319
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.