ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Student Visa Sponsor

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

alpha_al
Newly Registered

Student Visa Sponsor

Post by alpha_al » Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:56 am

Dear Friends, My sister who is in Nepal wants to apply for a UK student visa. She is being sponsor by my father brother. I want to know that can my uncle who is also in Nepal sponsor my sister. My uncle can provide enough money for 3 years course including course cost, Accommodation, Maintenance cost, Tution.

My mum n dad are in Nepal and they don't have enough money to provide so my father brother has step forward to help my sister success her future.

I went to researching in many forums in some forums such as infozee other people have posted that uncle, aunt , cousins etc cannot sponsor, even if they do sponsor there is a high chances of rejection, is it true?

Friends if you have any idea about this or any opinion i would love to hear it.

Thank You

sashank

Re: Student Visa Sponsor

Post by sashank » Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:23 pm

alpha_al wrote: I went to researching in many forums in some forums such as infozee other people have posted that uncle, aunt , cousins etc cannot sponsor, even if they do sponsor there is a high chances of rejection, is it true?
Thank You
Anyone can sponsor anybody provided that it is genuine. I am the example of it and been in the uk successfully.

SAS

alpha_al
Newly Registered

Post by alpha_al » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:34 pm

dear sashank, thank you for your reply, but what i want to know is, the person who is sponsoring my sister is in same country (Nepal) but not in UK. So will that be a problem.

Thank you

paulp
Diamond Member

Post by paulp » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:37 pm

It won't be a problem.