ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change in investment

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

devbhat
Newly Registered

Change in investment

Post by devbhat » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:40 am

Dear Team,

I am very new to this forum and would like to get some advice on my current situation.

Initially, I was granted Entrepreneur visa on 3rd party funding. My friend issued letter that 50k funds will be available. Later on due to financial stress she could not invest. I invested my own 50k funds as directors loan.

Do I need to declare this in cover letter or is it ok to submit dl agreement and annual accounts with my name mentioned.

I am bit worried as I really don't want to jeopardise my application.

Thanks
Dev

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Change in investment

Post by zimba » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:24 am

As long as you invested 50K under your name in the company, you should be able to score points for investments
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

devbhat
Newly Registered

Post by devbhat » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:36 am

Thanks Zimba for your help. I have another query.

I had employee since Dec 2014. I had to do Early Year Update (EYU) in June 2016 as my accountant noticed some major payment error for Dec 2014. Do I submit EYU report as well along with FPS report?

Do I need to submit P32? Or P11 AND fps only will be fine?

Look forward to your response.

Thanks
Dev

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:47 pm

I had employee since Dec 2014. I had to do Early Year Update (EYU) in June 2016 as my accountant noticed some major payment error for Dec 2014. Do I submit EYU report as well along with FPS report?
Yes, it is better to include the corrections
Do I need to submit P32? Or P11 AND fps only will be fine?
Only FPS reports are acceptable evidence
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

saeed123

Post by saeed123 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:41 pm

hi all ,
do we need to submit all the bills and invoices to prove how did i spend my 50k investment money.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:59 pm

saeed123 wrote:hi all ,
do we need to submit all the bills and invoices to prove how did i spend my 50k investment money.
No

saeed123

Post by saeed123 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:25 am

hi zimba , many thanks for your reply.
just want to clarify one more thing ,we paid 14 k to just one company in the last one year(not as just one payment , paid for 9 invoices in 6 month time). do I need to submit the contract and the invoices from that company to show how I spend the investment ,and why did I paid to them?
will that be good to support my application or not ?
please give me your opinion.
thanks gain.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:27 am

saeed123 wrote:hi zimba , many thanks for your reply.
just want to clarify one more thing ,we paid 14 k to just one company in the last one year(not as just one payment , paid for 9 invoices in 6 month time). do I need to submit the contract and the invoices from that company to show how I spend the investment ,and why did I paid to them?
will that be good to support my application or not ?
please give me your opinion.
thanks gain.
Such things are never been asked in the rules or required at all. They will ask you to provide such documents, if necessary, during the process. Keep it simple and to the point

saeed123

Post by saeed123 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:32 am

thank you very much zimba .
Good night

thinkbig4all

Post by thinkbig4all » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:04 pm

zimba88 wrote:As long as you invested 50K under your name in the company, you should be able to score points for investments

hi zimba, I am a bit worried about my investment. We have an IT company and transferred 50k from our joint personal account to our business account and spend 11k on office setup. we have two employees and we also take salary as directors. so could you please let us know that employees and director salaries count towards investment. thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:20 pm

Employee salaries yes, director salaries no if they come from your investments.

thinkbig4all

Post by thinkbig4all » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:01 pm

zimba88 wrote:Employee salaries yes, director salaries no if they come from your investments.
thanks a lot zimba. and one thing more if at the time of application some money is left in the business account and is not spent still it wille b counted towards investment. I have heard that when we transfer money from personal account to business, it is counted as investment, is that true

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:17 pm

As long as you are running a genuine active business, you do not need to spend it all

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:24 am

adilzia wrote:
zimba88 wrote:As long as you are running a genuine active business, you do not need to spend it all
Hello zimba

I have sent you pm please read it.Thanks
Please start your own thread with your question/query as I will not answer questions via PM. The whole point of this forum is sharing the problems and solutions so everyone can benefit :wink:

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:33 am

zimba88 wrote:
adilzia wrote:
zimba88 wrote:As long as you are running a genuine active business, you do not need to spend it all
Hello zimba

I have sent you pm please read it.Thanks
Please start your own thread with your question/query as I will not answer questions via PM. The whole point of this forum is sharing the problems and solutions so everyone can benefit :wink:
Ok zimba i understood and i have created new thread. 8)