ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent query ILR application Premium service

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tier1-immigrant

Urgent query ILR application Premium service

Post by tier1-immigrant » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:43 pm

I was booking an appointment for ILR application premium service. On the gov.uk website it is mentioned
"If you’re applying for settlement, your premium service appointment must be:

At least 48 hours after your Life In The UK test
Within 28 days of you completing your qualifying period"

I am qualified for ILR 3 months ago. So will I be able to apply via premium service ? Got confused by 28 days mentioned above.

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Urgent query ILR application Premium service

Post by Casa » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:53 pm

When you say that you qualified for ILR 3 months ago, what is the expiry date of your current visa :?:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Urgent query ILR application Premium service

Post by CR001 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:06 pm

Yes you can apply, provided you have a valid visa. The 28 days before qualifying is a standard statement and concession. It DOES NOT mean you have 'missed it' or 'don't qualify' now.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.