ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Supporting Docs for Question 1.50: AN Form

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ashehzi

Supporting Docs for Question 1.50: AN Form

Post by ashehzi » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:29 pm

Hi all,

I am on ILR for more than year now (14 months exactly). I was on Tier-1 before ILR. Now, I am applying for Naturalisation.

I've filled in details of all employers I worked for ever since I came to UK in the table of Question 1.50 (page 10) AN Form 2016.

In the AN Guide for Question 1.48 - 1.50, it says:

1.48- 1.50 You must provide details of all your National Insurance contributions made for your current and previous employment during the past 10 years. To support this claim evidence can be in the form of payslips, P60s covering the relevant period, or a letter(s) from the employer(s) confirming you have worked for them, from the start and finish date.

Is it necessary to attach all such documents? I heard that providing Tax Office Reference is Enough, no need to attach any documents. I can go extra mile to attach all my payslips since I got ILR.

What is the experience of you guys here? Any suggestions/comments please?

Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Supporting Docs for Question 1.50: AN Form

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:32 pm

It is evidence of NI for 10 years or however long you have worked in the UK, not only since you got ILR. P60s should be fine.

Are you applying through NCS or posting it yourself?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ashehzi

Re: Supporting Docs for Question 1.50: AN Form

Post by ashehzi » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:54 am

Hi,

I worked in UK for 05 years under Tier-1 General and then got ILR. All my financial records are already with Home Office as they have been provided during extensions and during ILR.

I do have all documentation and I can take P60s + P45s.

And yes, I am applying through NCS Redbridge using Naturalisation+Passport service.

Regards,
--
Anjum