ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query regarding Transitional Arrangements!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

The Symbol

Query regarding Transitional Arrangements!

Post by The Symbol » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:49 am

Hey guys,

Just a very quick query regarding transitional arrangements for those who you successfully applied to enter the route before 6 April 2014. As the guidance suggests, the above may continue to employ:
 one worker for 24 months
 one worker for 6 months and one for 18 months
 4 workers for 6 months each
and STILL score points for job creation.

My question is, are the above 3 only EXACT possibilities given to score points for job creation or what they trying to say is as long as its 24 months in total it should be fine. As in what if applicant employs 1 worker for 12 months and 2 workers for 6 months each?

I do apologise if this sounds like a silly question but I just wanted to be sure if I am interpreting what Home Office is trying to say in the transitional arrangement.

Much appreciated!

Leeee704

Re: Query regarding Transitional Arrangements!

Post by Leeee704 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:01 am

The Symbol wrote:Hey guys,

Just a very quick query regarding transitional arrangements for those who you successfully applied to enter the route before 6 April 2014. As the guidance suggests, the above may continue to employ:

My question is, are the above 3 only EXACT possibilities given to score points for job creation or what they trying to say is as long as its 24 months in total it should be fine. As in what if applicant employs 1 worker for 12 months and 2 workers for 6 months each?

I do apologise if this sounds like a silly question but I just wanted to be sure if I am interpreting what Home Office is trying to say in the transitional arrangement.

Much appreciated!
Hi, These are example they given. you will be fine in your case.

The Symbol

Re: Query regarding Transitional Arrangements!

Post by The Symbol » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:07 am

Leeee704 wrote:
The Symbol wrote:Hey guys,

Much appreciated!
Hi, These are example they given. you will be fine in your case.
Thanks buddy, I am hoping the same!