ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Unsuccessful application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rez57
Newly Registered

Unsuccessful application

Post by Rez57 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:24 pm

Hello all
After about two months I received my refusal letter yesterday ,I share my story with you and appreciate if you can help me.
I came to the uk 2009 as a asylum seeker but before crossed the border I was in France.over there was told by my agent not to given my correct name and date of birth if I arrested by police.unfortunately once I arrested in British check point in port of Calais and fingerprinted and I gave them a false name and DOB.anyway I entered uk after and claim asylum and grant refugee status in 2010.now after about 7 years being in this country legally and lowfully my BC application refused because I gave wrong details to UKBA in France.
"The secretary of state is not satisfied you are a good character as you deliberately tried to mislead a government departmenthat."
This is the only reason why they refused my application..
Do you think it's worth to reconsider or argue the refusal or not?
Please help me if anybody have or heard same situation.