ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Visitor - Suggestion

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chan0976

Family Visitor - Suggestion

Post by chan0976 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:33 am

Hi,

I have applied for my parents to visit me as Family visitor Visa in the month of June 2016 and was granted the same.They have visited in July and stayed for less than 2 months.

Their Visa is valid till 21 Dec 2016.

I am looking to invite them again for a period of 2 months from Mid of Dec 2016.Can I initiate a new application now for a Visit from 23rd Dec 2016 or do I have to wait till the current Family Visit visa to expire ?

Suggestion is much appreciated.

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Family Visitor - Suggestion

Post by Casa » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:05 am

If you submit a new application the current visa will automatically be cancelled.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

chan0976

Re: Family Visitor - Suggestion

Post by chan0976 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:28 am

Thanks