ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 COS application - request for documentation

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nalfuraht
Newly Registered

Tier 2 COS application - request for documentation

Post by nalfuraht » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:29 pm

My employer applied for a COS and I had recieved word that mine was approved on the 11th - however it is a bit wierd because initially my employer had applied for the certificate and received a return email acknowledging the application and asking for info regarding the RMLT and my details. They had to cancel this application and apply again on the last day because they made a mistake with dates. They did not receive an acknowledgement email for the second application and no request for more info either, although on the 11th they were advised that the COS was accepted. Im wondering what has happened and why during the second application no request for further documents was asked? Do they ask for further proof of RMLT etc randomly? Very happy to have the COS through just hope no mistake has been made!