ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Everything sent back...event passport photos

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

A3guy
Newly Registered

Everything sent back...event passport photos

Post by A3guy » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:48 pm

Hi All,

I need a bit of advice as I starting to panic.

Submitted my wife's visa online application 20th October and sent all the docs to Sheffield on the 1st of this month. I got the docs back on the 10th.

Now the strange thing is I have a very poorly printed letter stating they have taken copies and hence sent the docs back, there is no mention of my name or my wifes or any reference or signature. The docs sent back, it is everything, I had provided copies for them and they didn't keep a single one. They didnt even keep my wifes printed and signed application form, nor her passport size photos that were requested, even my VAF4A appendix form is sent back.

I cant imagine the ECO would send back originals before being reviewed so am going into a bit of a panic now. Anyone with experience can shed some light? Is it really doom and gloom?

Thank you

zk00023

Re: Everything sent back...event passport photos

Post by zk00023 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:16 pm

A3guy wrote:Hi All,

I need a bit of advice as I starting to panic.

Submitted my wife's visa online application 20th October and sent all the docs to Sheffield on the 1st of this month. I got the docs back on the 10th.

Now the strange thing is I have a very poorly printed letter stating they have taken copies and hence sent the docs back, there is no mention of my name or my wifes or any reference or signature. The docs sent back, it is everything, I had provided copies for them and they didn't keep a single one. They didnt even keep my wifes printed and signed application form, nor her passport size photos that were requested, even my VAF4A appendix form is sent back.

I cant imagine the ECO would send back originals before being reviewed so am going into a bit of a panic now. Anyone with experience can shed some light? Is it really doom and gloom?

Thank you

hi

same thing happend to me few days ago...received my docs back 3 days after is ent them and poorly printed letter just saying dear sir/madam.......docs copied....

i sent them photocopies and alot of other stuff. everything came back to me and not a single item was kept. perhaps few pictures not sure though. but this is new way by ECo they scan all the documents and send back all originals. they only keep original docs if it directly related to decision.

A3guy
Newly Registered

Re: Everything sent back...event passport photos

Post by A3guy » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:30 pm

Yes but I thought they would have kept the application print out with my wifes signature and the vaf4a at least :S