ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa and problem with Earnings

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

angel112072
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa and problem with Earnings

Post by angel112072 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:19 pm

Hi..I need advice I am British Citizen and Im married from a man from Philippines..I am planning to apply Settlement Visa very soon but Im not sure about the financial requirments so I need expert advise..I've been working for over 3 yrs in one company..I got £19.520 gross income last year this year probably the same or more than getting £430+ every week..But this year I got married over in the Philippines and stayed 8 weeks,but got only 2 weeks Holiday pay..So the other six weeks I got nothing,Is theres anyone know If that weeks I dont have salary will affect on my financial requirements?And how so soon I can apply his Visa then?I need advise ASAP..
Thanks..

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse Visa and problem with Earnings

Post by seagul » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:14 pm

Check back your payslips and check that how much have you earned so far from the last six months including the holidays payment??
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.