ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa VAF4A Printed form Signature - Urgent

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

scotty919
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa VAF4A Printed form Signature - Urgent

Post by scotty919 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:23 pm

I have 3 urgent questions, my husband has filled online VAF4A form and took a print out and then sign the declaration on page 2 and page 11. He had an appointment today in Lahore and his bio metrics were taken. The FedEx people did not take the printed form, they just scanned the bar code and took his passport.

My husband then scanned the printed page and emailed it to me. I am about to send all the documents to Sheffield but I noticed after printing the scanned VAF4A form which has my husband's signature (the one my husband emailed me) that it looks clear that the form is scanned and emailed copy of the original. My question is do I need to ask my husband to post me the actual/original form which has the original signature of my husband in blue ink so that I submit it with other documents or is it acceptable for the home office to accept the printed form that my husband emailed me even though it looks a copy?

The last two questions are with regards to the bank statements, I have asked the bank to post me the bank statement for the full year. It was printed by the bank on their own stationery and posted it to me. The bank statement does not have a statement date, it just states that the period between 01/10/2015 to 30/10/2016. It can be infered that statement was printed on 1st of November 2016, is this acceptable?. The statment also displays bank's logo, my name address, branch address and account details. This statment however, does not have the latest salary which was deposited to my account so I went to my bank and got the transaction details for Nov 2016 printed and asked them to stamp it which they did. The stamp only says the sort code of the bank, bank name, the date and the branch name, there is no signature, is this acceptable?

I am sorry about the long paragraph but I wanted to explain thoroughly. Thank you for reading and I would appreciate an urgent response.

scotty919
Newly Registered

Re: Spouse Visa VAF4A Printed form Signature - Urgent

Post by scotty919 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:24 am

scotty919 wrote:My question is do I need to ask my husband to post me the actual/original form which has the original signature of my husband in blue ink so that I submit it with other documents or is it acceptable for the home office to accept the printed form that my husband emailed me even though it looks a copy?
Can someone answer plz, above question is very urgent as it involves posting documents which can take time?

scotty919
Newly Registered

Post by scotty919 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:36 pm

scotty919 wrote:
scotty919 wrote:My question is do I need to ask my husband to post me the actual/original form which has the original signature of my husband in blue ink so that I submit it with other documents or is it acceptable for the home office to accept the printed form that my husband emailed me even though it looks a copy?
Can someone answer plz, above question is very urgent as it involves posting documents which can take time?
Is there on one to answer this question?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:43 pm

I am not experienced and never practically yet applied spouse visa but read and heard that usually VAF4A is being filled online and sponsor & applicant both can make its 1+ copies so 1 can remain with sponsor and another can with applicant to use it for biometrics. And I also believe that since the sponsor here fill that form on behalf of applicant then I believe so he can sign too on behalf of applicant too. Others correct me if it's wrong.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

zk00023

Post by zk00023 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:48 pm

scotty919 wrote:
scotty919 wrote:
Is there on one to answer this question?

i submitted my wife application 2 weeks ago and i signed the online application form on behalf of the applicant. they do actually take the signature on biometric day.
also, my friend applied for his wife 2 months and sent the online application form without signing it. he got confirmation today that decision has been made so do not know the outcome yet!.

but i did signed on behalf of my wife.. online application form.

scotty919
Newly Registered

Post by scotty919 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:00 pm

Thank you both zk00023 and seagul for your replies. I was unsure of signing it myself because my husband completed the online form and the 'Form Completed By' on the printed form says his name, therefore I was relunctant to sign myself. My husband has posted the form now which I should receive on Sat or Monday so I'll just wait for a couple of more days before submitting the docs.

zk00023, did you or your friend use the priority service?