ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Standard Visitor Visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jamal80
Newly Registered

Standard Visitor Visa

Post by jamal80 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:43 pm

Hi,

I am applying for standard visitor visa (current one's expired) for my parents, and confused about this question:
==========================================================
Have you applied for leave to remain in the UK in the past 10 years?

They came to the UK more than 6 times now in the last 10 years but all with visitor (tourist) visas. Do I need to say Yes or No to this question?

poper
Diamond Member
India

Re: Standard Visitor Visa

Post by poper » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:58 am

jamal80 wrote:Hi,

I am applying for standard visitor visa (current one's expired) for my parents, and confused about this question:
Have you applied for leave to remain in the UK in the past 10 years?
All their visitor visa applications would've been made outside the UK. So, your answer should be ideally No.
Have they made any applications while inside the UK?

They came to the UK more than 6 times now in the last 10 years but all with visitor (tourist) visas. Do I need to say Yes or No to this question?
Any suggestions I make in the forum are out my personal experience and should not be taken as a legal/professional advise.