ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help Needed for HSMP application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tahil77
Newly Registered

Urgent Help Needed for HSMP application

Post by tahil77 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:51 am

Hi All,

I am plannng to apply for HSMP application soon in next one week (2 week Jan 08 )
I have a couple of doubts in mind before I finally go ahead, it would be great help if a lot of members express their opinon on these

- In Previous earnings section following are the proofs I'm going to submit
claim period - nov 06 - oct 07
Required evidence:
1. Income tax returns (but it covers only 5 months of my claim period) nov -06 to mar -07
2. 12 months Wage Slips - printed, signed and stamped for 12 months
Exceptional evidence:
1. Bank statements orignal - 12 months of claim period.
2. Increment letter from employer covering 10 months - issued at the start of claim period. covers jan -07 to oct 07
Additional:
1. Form 16 - 5 months claim period corraborating with ITR (nov -06 to mar -07)

My doubt is that in exceptional evidence - only one proof is required so bank statement should be enuf, is it ok not to submit the increment letter. Also the orignal increment letter states the salary breakup but can it be considered as a proof of earning. On the other hand is there enuf evidence for them to see that I have the stated earning without looking at the increment letter.
----Also what exactly should I write in the app form exceptional evidence description section???

Second question here is that as proof of age, I am submitting only the full driving license, do i still need to attach the notarized copy of my PP. Do I need the notarized PP copy for any other section of the application. ??

Third question - Is a handwritten application form acceptable or it must be printed. what is preferrable?

Plz help me.

Cheers

vnvijay

Re: Urgent Help Needed for HSMP application

Post by vnvijay » Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:43 pm

Hi,

This would help you for exceptional evidence description section???

The tax year in India begins on 01st April and ends on 31st March. So my latest Income Tax Returns cover the period from Nov-2006 to March-2007. But my claim period starts from Nov-2006 to Oct-2007. Hence my latest Income Tax Returns only cover 5 months (i.e. Nov-2006 and March-2007) of my claim period..

Since the entire 12 month period can not be covered through the available Income Tax Returns, I am providing two exceptional evidences and one required evidence for the whole period.

As per Annex-C of HSMP guidelines I am providing the following evidences.
Documents Submitted for HSMP Approval:
Exceptional evidence:
1) 12 months bank statements from HDFC and Citi bank where my salary is credited.
2) Letter from the employer’s stating my gross earnings for the 12 month claim period from Nov-2006 to Oct-2007. (If you can provide this nothing like that)
Required evidence:
1) 12 months salary slips sealed and signed by finance managers.
2) Original SARAL form (Income Tax Returns) which covers two months of the claim period (i.e. Nov-2006 and March-2007) I have also attached copy of Form – 16 given by the employer.

Only for the age section you need notarized PP details, not for any other section.

It would be good, if you can also submit your Birth Certificate.

Try using computer, it would look good! once again its left to you!

kindly let me know if i have answered to question.

vijay
tahil77 wrote:Hi All,

I am plannng to apply for HSMP application soon in next one week (2 week Jan 08 )
I have a couple of doubts in mind before I finally go ahead, it would be great help if a lot of members express their opinon on these

- In Previous earnings section following are the proofs I'm going to submit
claim period - nov 06 - oct 07
Required evidence:
1. Income tax returns (but it covers only 5 months of my claim period) nov -06 to mar -07
2. 12 months Wage Slips - printed, signed and stamped for 12 months
Exceptional evidence:
1. Bank statements orignal - 12 months of claim period.
2. Increment letter from employer covering 10 months - issued at the start of claim period. covers jan -07 to oct 07
Additional:
1. Form 16 - 5 months claim period corraborating with ITR (nov -06 to mar -07)

My doubt is that in exceptional evidence - only one proof is required so bank statement should be enuf, is it ok not to submit the increment letter. Also the orignal increment letter states the salary breakup but can it be considered as a proof of earning. On the other hand is there enuf evidence for them to see that I have the stated earning without looking at the increment letter.
----Also what exactly should I write in the app form exceptional evidence description section???

Second question here is that as proof of age, I am submitting only the full driving license, do i still need to attach the notarized copy of my PP. Do I need the notarized PP copy for any other section of the application. ??

Third question - Is a handwritten application form acceptable or it must be printed. what is preferrable?

Plz help me.

Cheers

tahil77
Newly Registered

Post by tahil77 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:30 pm

thanks for your reply. You have answered most of the questions. Only thing that still remains in my mind is that will my increment letter stating the salary detail work in place of a letter from the employer specially stating the past earning. The increment letter basically deosnt prove that I earned the stated salary. Do I submit only the bank statements as the only exceptional evidence as I don't have the employers letter with me. Its difficult to get it in my case. I hope this will not affect my chance as I'm still providing the right number of evidence (1 out of the 2 exceptional evidence) ....please comment.

vnvijay

Post by vnvijay » Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:36 pm

The reason why I have advised you to get a letter from the employer. Because that is based on the salary received.

Increment Letter may differ from the salary which we receive, tell you company you would be applying for Loan for this purpose you would need the letter.

To keep your case stronger, always provide all the docs requested if possible & accurate. i feel

tahil77 wrote:thanks for your reply. You have answered most of the questions. Only thing that still remains in my mind is that will my increment letter stating the salary detail work in place of a letter from the employer specially stating the past earning. The increment letter basically deosnt prove that I earned the stated salary. Do I submit only the bank statements as the only exceptional evidence as I don't have the employers letter with me. Its difficult to get it in my case. I hope this will not affect my chance as I'm still providing the right number of evidence (1 out of the 2 exceptional evidence) ....please comment.

tahil77
Newly Registered

Post by tahil77 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:53 pm

I understand what you say, in my case the employer is not ready to issue me such a certi or letter in any circumstance. I tried the "loan" way but they say we will stamp and sign the salary slips and that would be the proof for the banks. It seems it is not in their policy. They are very strange and strict.

12 months orignal bank statements + 12 salary slips signed and stamped, corrobrating with each other in terms of amounts + ITR Ack and Form 16 for 5 months out of 12 .....what say mate? does it look ok or I must not take a chance??

vnvijay

Post by vnvijay » Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:24 pm

Just try giving one more chance, if not check if the docs are as per the HSMP guidance.
tahil77 wrote:I understand what you say, in my case the employer is not ready to issue me such a certi or letter in any circumstance. I tried the "loan" way but they say we will stamp and sign the salary slips and that would be the proof for the banks. It seems it is not in their policy. They are very strange and strict.

12 months orignal bank statements + 12 salary slips signed and stamped, corrobrating with each other in terms of amounts + ITR Ack and Form 16 for 5 months out of 12 .....what say mate? does it look ok or I must not take a chance??

tahil77
Newly Registered

Post by tahil77 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:37 pm

Well as per the guidance and also the form - we need either or both evidence (guidance) one of the two evidence in exceptional case (form).
So as per guidline it is ok but I was a little scared about it.
Anyways will try to get it.

vnvijay

Post by vnvijay » Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:39 pm

Best of luck
tahil77 wrote:Well as per the guidance and also the form - we need either or both evidence (guidance) one of the two evidence in exceptional case (form).
So as per guidline it is ok but I was a little scared about it.
Anyways will try to get it.

ak_g

Post by ak_g » Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:21 pm

I submitted the exactly same set of documents and got HSMP approval. I don't see any issue with your current set of documents. There is no need to get Salary certificate from employer.

Regards
tahil77 wrote:I understand what you say, in my case the employer is not ready to issue me such a certi or letter in any circumstance. I tried the "loan" way but they say we will stamp and sign the salary slips and that would be the proof for the banks. It seems it is not in their policy. They are very strange and strict.

touchsensor

Give the documents specified in the HSMP guidance

Post by touchsensor » Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:22 pm

Hi there,

I believe it is best to provide the evidence required in the guidance. There is no need to give extra piece of evidences that might not be looked at or might lead to confusion. Just my two cents worth...

P

Prabeen
Newly Registered

HSMP application

Post by Prabeen » Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:00 am

Hi,
Can Pls let me know whether we can aply for HSMP now, as a consulatancy said that the HO is not accepting the applications for HSMP now. Pls let me know urgent

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:03 pm

These are still being accepted. I'd love to know which 'consultancy' gave this info.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

Prabeen
Newly Registered

Post by Prabeen » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:54 am

Vitoria thanks for the quick response.I talked to a consultancy called "Employment overseas ltd". I have one more question, Pls guide me . I am calculating the income for the past 12 months Jan-Dec -2007.I am getting 75 points

20 -Age
30- Education(B.E computer science)
25 - Salary(should be more than 4900 pounds
).I calculated the salary conversion for Dec-31-2007(1 GBP=78.1738033169 INR)
so when I calculate I get 4988.28 GBP. Pls let me know if I have everything in process to get the HSMP .

hsmpjan08
Newly Registered

salary slips!

Post by hsmpjan08 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:18 pm

if the payslips are printed on plain paper, then signed and stamped by the HR, it shuld be OK.
But is the company seal & signature without details of the person signing enough! What if we cover the details of HR manager on the cover letter to eranings section? will it cause any issue? Pls advise.