ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Business address while application in process

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

itpba

Business address while application in process

Post by itpba » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:46 am

Hi All,, if one change business Address while application is still in process Do We have to let HO know as well or just change with companies house,HMRC and bank etc ,,Regards

Dangerous Dragon

Re: Business address while application in process

Post by Dangerous Dragon » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:54 pm

Hi itpba,

Its always better and advisable to change with UKVI as well if any changes during application processing.

itpba

Post by itpba » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:04 pm

Dangerous Dragon wrote:Hi itpba,

Its always better and advisable to change with UKVI as well if any changes during application processing.

Thank you Dangerous Dragon, lets see what others say.
Is there any particular form i have to fill or I can just write a letter to HO ? Thanks

Imran 1981

Post by Imran 1981 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:36 pm

Thanks Itba.

I don't think there is a mandatory requirement to notify the business address change. In any event Companies House is a public domain and they can always pick the business address from there. I would suggest you should not go into a hassle of notifying UKVI of your business address change.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:03 pm

On the other hand it could be seen as a material fact. Not good to suppress or keep material facts to yourself.
And a gung ho ambitious young caseworker may just try to make contact via the business address as stated - not good if she gets "not known here".
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

itpba

Post by itpba » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:21 pm

Imran 1981 wrote:Thanks Itba.

I don't think there is a mandatory requirement to notify the business address change. In any event Companies House is a public domain and they can always pick the business address from there. I would suggest you should not go into a hassle of notifying UKVI of your business address change.

Thanks for sharing tour views

itpba

Post by itpba » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:21 pm

noajthan wrote:On the other hand it could be seen as a material fact. Not good to suppress or keep material facts to yourself.
And a gung ho ambitious young caseworker may just try to make contact via the business address as stated - not good if she gets "not known here".
cant disagree with you at all, tnx for your time