ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

All postal applicants who are being called for an interview

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tally80
Mood:
Pakistan

All postal applicants who are being called for an interview

Post by tally80 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:00 pm

Good Afternoon respected Moderators and all senior members,

I am starting a new thread for all the Set (O) and Set (LR) applicants who posted their applications and who are being called for the interview. I just like to know whether home office is calling all the postal applicants for interview or only at random for applicants with discrepancies and suspicion?

It will be really helpful and appreciable if everyone can please update whoever from Set O and Set lr applicants is being called for the interview.

In my case,

- Posted Set O application with wife as dependant on 15 June 2016
- Did biometrics on 22 July 2016
- No response after that at all
- I was completely self-employed from the initial Tier 1 Gen. grant as Ltd. Co. Director uptil now.

Kind regards,

Waiting for your responses friends,

Tally80

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: All postal applicants who are being called for an interv

Post by Casa » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:15 pm

tally80 wrote:Good Afternoon respected Moderators and all senior members,

I am starting a new thread for all the Set (O) and Set (LR) applicants who posted their applications and who are being called for the interview. I just like to know whether home office is calling all the postal applicants for interview or only at random for applicants with discrepancies and suspicion?

It will be really helpful and appreciable if everyone can please update whoever from Set O and Set lr applicants is being called for the interview.

In my case,

- Posted Set O application with wife as dependant on 15 June 2016
- Did biometrics on 22 July 2016
- No response after that at all
- I was completely self-employed from the initial Tier 1 Gen. grant as Ltd. Co. Director uptil now.

Kind regards,

Waiting for your responses friends,

Tally80
We already have a very lengthy thread on postal application interviews. We don't need another timeline thread.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... 3-180.html
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.