ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Acknowledgement letter and ILR!!

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sujoo
Newly Registered

Acknowledgement letter and ILR!!

Post by sujoo » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:23 pm

Hi,
Yesterday, I got an acknowledgement letter from the home office after applying for the citizenship. That letter lists all the documents I sent, but my ILR, which I sent with other documents is not sort listed. They have itemized all the important documents individually and have mentioned documents(17). Don't know whether that ILR was included in that documents list that I sent. To my knowledge, ILR is the most important document, and should have been listed separately. I wonder whether they've misplaced or it went missing on the way!

Many thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Acknowledgement letter and ILR!!

Post by CR001 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:16 pm

They don't list EVERY document. The letter is normal.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sujoo
Newly Registered

Re: Acknowledgement letter and ILR!!

Post by sujoo » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:24 pm

Ok, many thanks