ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa General Question

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Tani786
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa General Question

Post by Tani786 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:39 pm

Evening ppl

Need some questions clearing. Thanx in advance.

I'm planning to get married back home in Pakistan end of march.

1. Do I need communication between me and my going to be Mrs prior to wedding via whatsapp and phone as evidence or can I communicate after?

2. Depending on q1 what period before the marriage do i need whatsapp evidence?

3. My wages are £16250 and I have 2 properties on rent. I am going to use the income of the properties (£1100 a month) towards the requirement. What proof is going to be needed?

4. Who translates the wedding certificate from back home?

5. How quick is priority service? Really tho

6. What if my going to be mrs gets pregnant and has a baby in the uk. And I come to apply for further leave to remain. Will the financial threshold be higher with a kids being born in the uk?

Again Thanx For The Help

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse Visa General Question

Post by Casa » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:46 pm

Tani786 wrote:Evening ppl

Need some questions clearing. Thanx in advance.

I'm planning to get married back home in Pakistan end of march.

1. Do I need communication between me and my going to be Mrs prior to wedding via whatsapp and phone as evidence or can I communicate after? If this is an arranged marriage the ECO will understand that there may not be a great deal (if any) evidence of contact between you before the wedding.
Submit what you have.

2. Depending on q1 what period before the marriage do i need whatsapp evidence? See 1. above. You need to submit proof of ongoing contact between you following the wedding.

3. My wages are £16250 and I have 2 properties on rent. I am going to use the income of the properties (£1100 a month) towards the requirement. What proof is going to be needed? Have you declared the rental income to HMRC and paid the relevant tax?

4. Who translates the wedding certificate from back home? A professional translator.

5. How quick is priority service? Really tho

6. What if my going to be mrs gets pregnant and has a baby in the uk. And I come to apply for further leave to remain. Will the financial threshold be higher with a kids being born in the uk? Do you have British nationality?

Again Thanx For The Help
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Tani786
Newly Registered

Post by Tani786 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:03 pm

Thanx for the quick reply. Really appreciate it.

I'm born in the uk with uk passport. Q6

Will be doing my tax return before going Pakistan as my accountant said do it early to back up the case. Will a letter from my accountant be useful? Q3

Also will they want pics of the wedding?

I'm planning to apply as soon as possible when In the uk.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:11 pm

Tani786 wrote:Thanx for the quick reply. Really appreciate it.

I'm born in the uk with uk passport. Q6 If your child is born in the UK they will be automatically British and won't be included in the financial income calculation.

Will be doing my tax return before going Pakistan as my accountant said do it early to back up the case. Will a letter from my accountant be useful? Q3
The ECO may want to see evidence of tax paid on rental income. Under what period have you been receiving rent? Do you have a record of the payments being credited to your bank account?

Also will they want pics of the wedding? YES

I'm planning to apply as soon as possible when In the uk.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:14 pm

Guidance within the Immigration Rules for qualifying with rental income:

10. In respect of non-employment income all the following evidence, in relation to the form of income relied upon, must be provided:
(a) To evidence property rental income:
(i) Confirmation that the person or the person and their partner jointly own the property for
which the rental income is received, through:
(1) A copy of the title deeds of the property or of the title register from the Land Registry (or overseas equivalent); or
(2) A mortgage statement.
(ii) Personal bank statements for the 12-month period prior to the date of application showing the rental income was paid into an account in the name of the person or of the person and their partner jointly.
(iii) A rental agreement or contract.
(Casa, not CR001)

Tani786
Newly Registered

Post by Tani786 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:26 pm

Thanx again for the quick reply

Iv been renting the houses since 2015/2016

1st house 2015 oct
2nd house 2016 Feb

But I only started putting in the rental money in my account where my main income comes in since August 2016. I get cash in hand but i never used to put it in. Until my accountant told me as proof for tax return. It goes In the bank every 1st 3rd of the month for defo. (Any problem here? )

What if I have not rented the property for more than 6 months? Then will they take that income into consideration?

Again overall in my scenario will they take consideration of the income that has gone in my account or will it look wrong?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:35 pm

Tani786 wrote:Thanx again for the quick reply

Iv been renting the houses since 2015/2016

1st house 2015 oct
2nd house 2016 Feb

But I only started putting in the rental money in my account where my main income comes in since August 2016. I get cash in hand but i never used to put it in. Until my accountant told me as proof for tax return. It goes In the bank every 1st 3rd of the month for defo. (Any problem here? ) Yes there's a problem as you'll see that the Rules require 12 months of bank statements in order for the rental income to qualify

What if I have not rented the property for more than 6 months? Then will they take that income into consideration? NO

Again overall in my scenario will they take consideration of the income that has gone in my account or will it look wrong?
(Casa, not CR001)

ILR1980
Pakistan

Post by ILR1980 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:55 pm

get a nadra marriage registration certificate from Pakistan and made English translation of nikkah nama if its in URDU and attest all documents from ministry of foreign affairs in Islamabad..