ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP STAMPING REJECTED. PLEASE ADVICE

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

stmartins1
Newly Registered

HSMP STAMPING REJECTED. PLEASE ADVICE

Post by stmartins1 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:25 pm

hi,

my hsmp stamping was rejected showing the following reasons. Appreciate if anyone can advise me about the next step and whether i can reapply from uk.

After i finished my Masters i had changed to segs visa. then i changed my visa to student again. then i tried for hsmp and got approval. for hsmp purpouse i showed that i was studying here during my segs and with my masters degree i got the points and submitted for hsmp stamping.
they rejectyed my hsmp shwing the below reason.

VARIATION OF LEAVE OR REFUSAL TO VARY LEAVE

Paragraph 135F with reference to 135 DB(ii) of HC395 of HC 395
(as amended)

In view of the fact you have not passed a degree or above in the last period of leave the Secretary of State is not satisfied that you have obtained a degree qualification on a recoginsed degree course at a UK publicly funded further or higher education institution or a bonafide UK private education institution which maintains satisfactory records of enrolment and attendance.

IS THERE ANY RULE THAT WITH ONE QUALIFICATION YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR VISA STATUS ONLY ONCE. I CHANGED TO SEGS USING MY MASTERS DEGREE. I HAD USED THE SAME MASTERS DEGREE FOR STAMPING FROM STUDENT TO HSMP ALONG WITH MY CURRENT STUDENT DIPLOMA PAPERS.

WAS MY APPLICATION REJECTED BECAUSE I CHANGED FROM SEGS TO STUDENT WITH MY MASTERS AND I WAS USING THE SAME MASTERS TO CHANGE FROM STUDENT TO HSMP. PLEASE ADVISE

PLEASE HELP ME AND ALSO IS THERE ANY CHANCE FOR ME TO STAMP HSMP FROM HERE.
REGARDS,
MARTIN

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:46 pm

Unless you have graduted whilst on your CURRENT student visa, then you cannot switch and will have to return home.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

stmartins1
Newly Registered

Post by stmartins1 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:52 pm

THANX FOR YOUR REPLY. CURRENTLY I AM DOING A PART TIME POSTGRADUTE DIPLOMA OTHER THAN THE STUDENT DETAILS I SUBMITTED TO HSMP WORK PERMITS. I WILL BE FINISHING THE COURCE AND WILL BE RECIEVING MY CERTIFICATE IN 40 DAYS.

CAN I SUBMIT THE OTHER COLLEGE DETAILS TO GET MY HSMP STAMPED.
ONCE AGAIN THANKING YOU FOR THE REPLY AND REQUEST YOUR OPINION ABOUT THIS SITUATION.
REGARDS,
MARTIN

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:54 pm

I really think I have already answered this!

Victoria
Going..going...gone!